The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope they don't get the views back for their boring at home content that they think people (who they are annoyed with) appreciate.
It is hilarious that they think they can be travel voggers, oohing and ahhing over bits of seaweed in the sea while she keeps the camera focused on her own face.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched any of the their travel blogs either as it’s been a snooze fest as well they can’t win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aurora has never been filmed sitting up by herself unsupported. She stood up once and it was made a huge deal of. She hasn't ever raised her hands above her head. She has put them outward in a stretch but never above. She is constantly asleep, for very long stretches. She is almost what??5-6 months old🤔 she hasn't even had the huge fuss they make of the other kids rolling over.
I understand ALL babies grow differently. I understand not all babies reach certain milestones at the same age group....what I am saying here, is being in a car seat or in a strap carry for her ENTIRE life so far...has not helped her. She should be rolling, reaching for objects, putting things to her mouth, stretching groans, babbling non-stop....the whole nine yards. I guess I see things differently 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree spending long periods in a car seat doesn’t do her any good but I still don’t think there’s anything wrong with her and yes they do get her to sleep an awful lot and I must admit I think they use calpol to do that he has said many times when she has woke in the night they have given her it incase she’s in pain 😩

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is the reason the baby isn't shown much is because there is something very wrong?. She's always asleep, she never coos, she can't sit up, she doesn't lift her arms, it's like she's a living doll.
---

🙏🏼 Doing the work!!!!
My child has cerebral palsy and could sit up at 5 months. This is worrying surely

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is Mr 10k a day moaning about a £39 charge for 6 hours to pitch up for the night?

You're using a service you foo. You pay for that service. How does he think they maintain the sites, so the likes of that grubby lot can use them?

Reactions: 30
Why is Mr 10k a day moaning about a £39 charge for 6 hours to pitch up for the night?

You're using a service you foo. You pay for that service. How does he think they maintain the sites, so the likes of that grubby lot can use them?
£39 for 6 hours should be pocket change to a family that claim to have so much money and multiple successful business. They literally couldn't make it any more obvious that they're rapidly running out of money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wonder if they are going to finally give Isla her bedroom makeover she was promised for her birthday last year
What’s the point- she doesn’t sleep in it anyway. It’s just the holding cell for the Guinea Pigs, bet it stinks in there as with the tiny frosted windows that don’t open and they barely go in a see the piggies.

She would have been better off with one of the bedrooms at the front of the house which are bright and get a lot light, closer to the older girls rooms. They could have given her the nursing home area at the bottom of the stairs as a chill out bit for reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With regards to Aurora, I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with her, all babies develop at their own pace, however due to the fact she spends an awful long periods of time cooped up in a car seat, or in a tin can on wheels. She doesn't have the space to do anything other than lie in one place, or sleep. You couldn't just put her on the floor in the van, she'd be stepped on. Knowing those two idiots, wouldn't put it past them to lie her on a table or sofa unattended, but that's a different story. They've spent the last 6-8 weeks driving around that baby has spent long periods being in the car seat, watching an I pad, or sleeping. I think my daughter's 2 week old has longer awake time than Aurora. She presently hasn't had time to develop new skills, hopefully now they're home and she has a little space, she might get a bit of freedom to learn to roll, or sit or whatever. But anything for her has to be better than being stuck in a car seat for 5-6 hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope Lazy lets the chuldrun relax and spend some time at home, not drag them off to the shops at the first opportunity, especially Aurora.
If Lazy can't nip to the shops alone in between feeds then she needs to stick to online shopping for now as Aurora needs time out of the car seat and chance to develop and play in more spacious surroundings.

It would be nice if the children could all do something age appropriate, separate from their siblings, with their peers but obviously that can't happen because they can't go outside the cult for any reason and will be whisked off on another trip before they know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family posted:
COMING HOME TO A BROKEN HOUSE NIGHTMARE..
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Coming home to a broken house nighmare" I hope something bigs happened

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the reason that there’s truck stops, with toilets and showers, for “free” across some of the European counties, not a consequence of the heavy tolls that they pay to use their motorways? Nothing is ever free. We pay road tax,which obviously isn’t used wisely looking at the state of our roads, and we could do with a few more toilets along the way, but if you want to pull up and stay over night then £40 for 8 of you isn’t too bad. He’s always moaning, it’s not just the UK he moans about, he finds something negative about everywhere he goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So they are saying the boiler has exploded and it must have been in the last week because they had someone live in the house the rest of the time. So who has been caring for the Guinea pigs for the last week then

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.