The Honest Vocal Coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news about her cat. She’s saying the shops not going well, but then in another breath on her live saying that she wants a bigger shop in a better location. So which is it? And the bloody wool- she goes from one obsession to another!

The thing is with a crystal shop you’re not really going to have many repeat customers

Reactions: 2
There’s a crystal shop in my city that’s been around for 15+ years. It’s tiny but really well stocked in a really hidden place down a ginell. I think it survives because it does get repeat customers but the stock is constantly updated and changing and also the people who work there are really friendly. It’s also warm and well presented.
I don’t like how Georgina goes charity shopping on a Sunday and sells the stock in her shop the next day. Especially as she’s showing this on vlogs. She’s done it with books, bagpuss toys, some crystals etc.

Reactions: 4
I enjoy her vlogs, but think she needs a better editor. I find the long chats about crochet are a bit of a snore fest, so I end up fast forwarding most of her recent videos! 😴😅

Georgina seems to have phases, first the crystals, then the shop, then crochet and now she's starting to ramp up her psychic side of things. Trouble is, i can't take her seriously she's so flighty.

Reactions: 3
Georgina seems to have phases, first the crystals, then the shop, then crochet and now she's starting to ramp up her psychic side of things. Trouble is, i can't take her seriously she's so flighty.
The vlogs feel like sales pitches. If she's not showing her wares in the shop or talking about her psychic lives, she's rambling on for 20 minutes about her crochet projects, showing yarns and telling people how to order.

I couldn't quite believe the recent vlog where she took the dog to the shop and was allowing him to jump up barking at the door every time someone passed outside, then started complaining about low sales! I wonder why... 👀

A cheap dry trim is fine but Georgina would really benefit from a restyle and a good blow dry. Her subscribers are commenting that her hair looks lovely but it doesn't look any different to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a constant sales pitch and the vlogs do her no favour- every vlog is the same (Chinese, showing crotchet for 10 mins, begging people to order, quick chat about Alex, showing Alfie barking in the shop and complaining about the bakery next door ). It’s honestly so dull.

She could do with a complete restyle. I actually think she would suit being a brunette and getting rid of the fringe.

Alex is also another one that just seems entitled and lazy.
---
The vlogs feel like sales pitches. If she's not showing her wares in the shop or talking about her psychic lives, she's rambling on for 20 minutes about her crochet projects, showing yarns and telling people how to order.

I couldn't quite believe the recent vlog where she took the dog to the shop and was allowing him to jump up barking at the door every time someone passed outside, then started complaining about low sales! I wonder why... 👀

A cheap dry trim is fine but Georgina would really benefit from a restyle and a good blow dry. Her subscribers are commenting that her hair looks lovely but it doesn't look any different to me. 🤷🏼‍♀️
On one of her TikTok lives Alfie licked one of the products on the shelf and she did nothing

• Haha
  • Sick
She asking subscribers to join her membership…standard membership £5.99 a month. 😳

Just wow.

I certainly will not be paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow even more moaning in today's vlog! What is this membership thing actually for? Chinese food fund?

Does she have a prosthetic ear? It is very prominent.

• Haha
Literally not one of the comments she read out as “trolling” was anywhere near.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I won’t be paying for her membership either! That’s more than bloody Netflix a month! Who on earth is going to pay £6.00 to watch her moan about the bakery with greasy hair and eat Chinese twice a day?

• Haha
Literally not one of the comments she read out as “trolling” was anywhere near.
When she was saying how down she was about the comments she'd received, I was expecting some really nasty tit and felt a bit sorry for her.

It then turned out to be people politely disagreeing with her Eurovision predictions. 🤣

Someone commented, "If you can't handle critics, maybe you shouldn't be a critic yourself" and I couldn't agree more!

When she was saying how down she was about the comments she'd received, I was expecting some really nasty tit and felt a bit sorry for her.

It then turned out to be people politely disagreeing with her Eurovision predictions. 🤣

Someone commented, "If you can't handle critics, maybe you shouldn't be a critic yourself" and I couldn't agree more!
Yeah I was expecting “wash your fringe you mucky witch” at the very least.

• Haha
Her idea to offer subscriptions is ridiculous, her channel is just a day in the life vblog of her sat at home or in the shop. It's not quality or useful content in any sort of way, people only watch her because we're nosy lol I don't need to pay to see her videos a day earlier, or pay to make her reply to my comments, nor do I need to fund her trips to horrible hotels in undesirable holiday locations just so she can show us her eating in yet another Wetherspoons :ROFLMAO: but I guess there will still be people daft enough to sign up

• Haha
I genuinely think financially she’s on her knees and won’t admit it. She can also dish the criticism to anyone, Liz, Bakery, Commenters- but the moment anyone stands up to her she claims she’s being trolled. Any of these members are just funding her Chinese fund at this stage because the vlogs are hardly Netflix quality

Reactions: 8
her fella needs to put a swan necked tap or shower fitting on the bathroom sink so that she can put her head over it to wash her hair. I think currently, the problem is to wash her hair she needs to get in the shower and she doesn't want to get all wet. The shot of her leaning over the camera showing her cleavage was just something I didn't need to see.

Attachments

Imagine going into a shop which is filled with tatty crap from Indonesia or charity shop junk she’s found and doubled the price of. To see a greasy haired woman and a dog licking all the products. It’s all about presentation!

Her hair was just as greasy before her op though 😭 She could just wash it and let it dry naturally and tie it up? Just straighten the fringe if needed. I don’t know why she doesn’t take an extra 5 mins to do that every couple of days ?
I hope she wears deodorant especially in the shop 🥴

Or at the very least spray a bit of dry shampoo through it before she goes into work or infront of the camera lol

or get a hairdresser to come to the house. She could even wash her hair in the kitchen sink (personally i'd not like that) but fgs she should do something. She's paying thousands on Invisalign so she could sort her hair out.

I’m sorry - She has a face like a bag of spanners. She could look ok with a bit of makeup , better glasses and a better diet (her diet really shows on her face - she’s pale and sallow) and of course clean hair.
The Invisalign obsession is so weird. It’d cost a couple of hundred quid , maybe £300 to look way better than the 3.5k she’s dropped on that.

• Haha