The Honest Vocal Coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad her operation went well. Not sure why she has to be on instagram within an hour of her operation though! She needs to rest and recuperate I know she’s self employed so probably feels she can’t rest as no work means no income but she will do ten times more damage if she just doesn’t slow down a bit.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she should have been filming in the hospital with other patients around. Bit rude.

Her hair was greasy the day she went into hospital and she can’t wash it for 5 days after the op so I don’t know why she didn’t wash it the morning of her operation? It was plastered to her head with grease the next day.

Of course she’s moaning about everyone in the vlog. It would be nice to show some appreciation to the people who’ve looked after her and performed her surgery instead of being horrible about people all the time.

Reactions: 4
She was being really rude about a woman working in a charity shop in today's vlog :(

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 19.16.38.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
did you see the live comments? Someone said Simon should give her a pounding 🤣
The troll was pretty funny tbf.
She mentioned Alfie barking a lot which made her cry....
Then she mentioned when Simon takes him out they don't go far.
Surely its not difficult to work out Tired dog = Quiet dog

Reactions: 3
She was being really rude about a woman working in a charity shop in today's vlog :(

View attachment 2862076
I have no idea why she does this, she really should take a good look at her inner self before she criticises others.

I know her daughter passed and it must be so hard but she is most negative about others and she really has no need to be.

I have no idea why she does this, she really should take a good look at her inner self before she criticises others.

I know her daughter passed and it must be so hard but she is most negative about others and she really has no need to be.
Not forgetting pretty much everyone working in charity shops are volunteers!

I’ll watch today but haven’t been watching her in a while. Just find the negativity so draining. I don’t know how someone can be that horrible to everyone around her even those trying to help.

There was once this guy on TikTok who made videos about Georgina called Fattybants- he fell out with her over the studio I think as they were joint partners- anyway, he said that Georgina has a real nasty streak and can get really spiteful when she wants to. I used to think he was just being a troll but honestly I think he might be right

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ll watch today but haven’t been watching her in a while. Just find the negativity so draining. I don’t know how someone can be that horrible to everyone around her even those trying to help.

There was once this guy on TikTok who made videos about Georgina called Fattybants- he fell out with her over the studio I think as they were joint partners- anyway, he said that Georgina has a real nasty streak and can get really spiteful when she wants to. I used to think he was just being a troll but honestly I think he might be right
I can well believe this.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2862076
She was so nasty, it was uncomfortable to watch and this comes from the woman who cannot take any criticism herself but will dish it out to anyone! Nasty!
---
Tried watching the vlog this morning but again, I just don’t get it. Greasy fringe, looking unwashed but so bothered about Invisalign! Just sort the small things out first Georgina, like washing your bloody hair and clothes.

Im sorry but spending all that money on Invisalign is pointless when you have a face like Georgina’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a new hair do with a colour on it and new glasses would help and be a lot cheaper, also, why does she never wear any of the stuff she's selling particularly pendants?
In todays vlog i was astounded when she started gobbing off at the state of the butties in the nextdoor bakery - she said they are all bread with a bit in the middle and went on to say their flapjacks used to be nice but they changed their recipe so won't be buying them again!! She really is going to upset the neighbours as her gob runs away with her.

Moaning about the Invisalign already.

I really wish she’d wash her hair if she’s going to be in the shop facing customers. She’s often scratching her head too. I wouldn’t want to order things from someone who is constantly touching and scratching their greasy fringe. Makes you wonder what her personal hygiene is like when she wears the same clothes every day too.

Why does she roll her eyes when she’s talking about Liz? She pulled her face when she said Liz had gone to bingo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another vlog where she’s slagging people off and crocheting overpriced cushion covers. She’s definitely out for blood where her neighbours are concerned! She just needs to be nicer about people? It’s not hard.

will be interesting to see what she wears in summer cos she cannot surely wear the same 3 jumpers all year round.

She’s always wiping snot on her hand I’ve noticed. Another reason I wouldn’t touch any of her items she’s selling!

• Sick
Reactions: 2