Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
She’s quite obviously been absolutely destroyed by Ellie dying. Instead of fucking about with crystals and “psychics” she should get herself some proper grief counselling.

Reactions: 9

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
This is a bit worrying and only posted on 12th July.Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ vocal coach&t=1690026790772

View attachment 2325415
This is very concerning. I think it's easy to watch her on YouTube and assume she's doing ok, but she's clearly in a bad place. The junk diet may be to do with her poor state of mind.
Who is this woman in the picture? A psychic?
I think Georgina needs to speak to her GP or talk to someone professional about her loss (although I understand how traumatic talking about grief is), it really was an unimaginable thing she went through 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Tuesdaysdoll14

I genuinely think financially she’s on her knees and won’t admit it. She can also dish the criticism to anyone, Liz, Bakery, Commenters- but the moment anyone stands up to her she claims she’s being trolled. Any of these members are just funding her Chinese fund at this stage because the vlogs are hardly Netflix quality

Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Someone asked her what her Nandos order is on a live and she said she has a plain wrap, no lettuce, no spice/ seasoning, extra cheddar, extra halloumi and a side of halloumi too! What's the point in going to nandos when you can order a completely plain wrap with chips pretty much anywhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest vlog. The shop is not doing well. Moan moan moan.
She’s out of breath with sky high blood pressure . But it’s ok because she’s read online that raw beetroot brings down BP …. So she’s got a jar of pickled beetroot and she’s eating it cos she thinks that’s the cure. Despite the fact that pickled beetroot is actually cooked which she did not know. Also soaked in vinegar.
She’s thick as mince!
Oh and of course Chinese for tea. Because she could really do with more sodium in her diet. Bet she has no idea what sodium is either.
The people in the comments make me laugh. As if she’s gona start making beetroot smoothies. She might liquidize her Chinese instead ?
It's just sad how uneducated she is with food. She hadn't ever heard of beetroot?! How is that even possible?! She said she wanted to bring her BP down quickly, which is not how the body works, there's no instant results, you have to overhaul your diet, which she doesn't seem prepared to do. Next stop will be more pills from the Dr no doubt 😩

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The dog wakes her up every morning , she goes downstairs, makes herself a cup of tea then goes back to bed. I wish she would walk him. She doesn’t seem to grasp he needs more than just a squeaky toy thrown at him in the house. it’s cruel.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Literally not one of the comments she read out as “trolling” was anywhere near.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Quite upsetting at how distressed her dog appears to be in today's vlog. I don't know if her partner walks it regularly, but that poor thing has made a dirt track in the yard from running around in circles so many times 😢
If she's not well enough to walk it, she really should hire someone to give that dog proper exercise.
It doesn't bother me how anyone chooses to live their life, but when it effects an animal it's selfish.

Geetbo

VIP Member
It’s clearly dawned on her that she has absolutely no chance of making any money.

Shes also clearly not a very nice person - she slags every single person she comes into contact with off.

Geetbo

VIP Member
When she was saying how down she was about the comments she'd received, I was expecting some really nasty shit and felt a bit sorry for her.

It then turned out to be people politely disagreeing with her Eurovision predictions. 🤣

Someone commented, "If you can't handle critics, maybe you shouldn't be a critic yourself" and I couldn't agree more!
Yeah I was expecting “wash your fringe you mucky bitch” at the very least.

• Haha

skyeblue50

She's started posting herself doing covers and I assume her fella doing the guitar. I personally don't think she can sing and don't know how she manages to get people to pay her to teach them. One of the recent ones was her singing in her back garden and some trickery where the camera had 3 simultaneous shots of her - anyway, as usually we only see stuck behind her counter or whatever I was struck at how over-weight she is and bizzarely, at the end of her video she lay on her back like a turtle who can't right themselves - thought I'd share
1704049759381.png

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Im sorry but spending all that money on Invisalign is pointless when you have a face like Georgina’s.

• Haha

james30

Or at the very least spray a bit of dry shampoo through it before she goes into work or infront of the camera lol

Tuesdaysdoll14

I guarantee that by Feb next year she will be saying

“Oh, I’ve decided to stop the shop for now and go back to online selling” blah blah blah

Reactions: 5

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She moans and bitches about everyone , no wonder she doesn’t seem to have any friends.
I wouldn’t want to go in her shop either, looks awful.
The dodgy psychic readings were bound to catch up with her sooner rather than later.
In last weeks vlog she had Chinese twice in one day. Then wonders why she can barely breathe.

Reactions: 5