The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also doing that weird lifting her dress up at the waist like Harper was doing. Why don't they just have their outfits altered to the right lengths?!

Reactions: 22
Also doing that weird lifting her dress up at the waist like Harper was doing. Why don't they just have their outfits altered to the right lengths?!
Especially as they have a designer at home😉 who could sew up the hems!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Harper in that overly long cream dress, literally meant she could have zero fun. Must have been such a boring evening for her, hopefully they let her at least have a few friends there

Reactions: 11
To be fair, the sister has always looked like she’d enjoy a brawl on a chip shop floor. Rough as arseholes with a voice like a chainsaw

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’d be mortified.
He deliberately makes sure he’s pictured looking annoyed by it imo.
I can appreciate him concentrating to get her to the car without any wardrobe malfunctions or the pap getting indecent shots of her.
BUT he's giving her a piggy bank, so laugh along with the fun and silliness of it, it being a fun party, not a stern face like she's in trouble and he's cross.

(But Vicki won't be pleased with her legs akimbo in the cab - not so posh!)

Reactions: 20
I bet she's THRILLED with this pic!
lol at least she looks happy for a change! Prob had a thimbleful of wine and got trashed! He looks angry and mortified as duck! Good for her! He just resembles a dirty old pweirdo the way he behaves with Harper!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely there was a back/side door they could have left through or booked a hotel venue where they could have stayed over

• Heart
She really can't handle her drink can she. I'm surprised she lets herself get into that state tbh. It's very embarrassing to have to be carried to a car especially when your children are there. Its completely at odds with the perfect image she always tries to present

Reactions: 20
She really can't handle her drink can she. I'm surprised she lets herself get into that state tbh. It's very embarrassing to have to be carried to a car especially when your children are there. Its completely at odds with the perfect image she always tries to present
Can't wait for the book!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knowing these 2 attention seeking whores, they prob pre planned the piggy back for attention! It’s not like he usually goes anywhere near her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely there was a back/side door they could have left through or booked a hotel venue where they could have stayed over
I thought that when she had a party and celebrated something at her shop and DB marched her out and it very much looked like she’d wet herself .

It just reeks of needy attention seeking, I think V likes a drink but wouldn’t having it splashed across the papers make you plan a discreet exit if you’re going to be bladdered?

Reactions: 13
I think that was quite orchestrated. In so fair as it needn’t have been photographed. No one in her support crew are holding up arms or hands to keep intrusive lenses away.

Reactions: 10
Agree with comments saying they could have stayed over or used a different exit. The photos of Victoria looking absolutely trolleyed are quite funny but go agains the public image she presents. If she was so pissed she needed to be carried David could have carried her as below.
IMG_1730.jpeg

---
IMG_1729.jpeg

This image sums up their relationship, the doorman looks quite amused by it too.

• Haha