Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyPlops

To be fair, the sister has always looked like she’d enjoy a brawl on a chip shop floor. Rough as arseholes with a voice like a chainsaw

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Is this the same Gran he had tattooed on his body?
No apparently that one died (he never even met her which makes the tattoo even weirder!)
Bizarre! I had to Google his tattoos.
He has about 100 tattoos and 70 of them are dedicated to Nicola - 'with designs ranging from her name and her mother’s rosary to a literal love letter on his back.' Wow - that's gonna be awkward when/if they get divorced.

Their wedding vows -
1715084997015.png

Nicola's face -
1715084832887.png

Nicola's eyes and a love letter she wrote -
1715085064111.png

'Nicola' on his neck - 'Peltz' on his chest -
1715085108346.png
1715085165462.png

'Gina,' Nicola's grandmothers name - Gina's prayer -
1715085232230.png
1715085282502.png

Nicola's mothers rosary beads -
1715085370302.png

He also has the word 'marriage' tattooed on his hand and lyrics from the song she walked down the aisle to.

I am sorry but this is unhinged and obsessive behaviour!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Me ex-oh was controlling. I put up with crap rather than upset things and destroy our perfect family. And everyone thought we were the ideal family. Always well dressed, lovely house, never argued. As long as he was happy.
I didn’t have an eating disorder, but if my size 10/12 clothes got tight he called me a fat cow. I made amazing meals but hardly ate them.
My daughter adored her Dad..or so I thought.
My son was a quiet introverted child.
Then I plucked up the courage to get rid of him, one bit on the side too many.
It was only then I realised my children were being perfectly behaved just to keep Daddy happy.
Once he was gone they blossomed! Developed opinions, personalities, had ambitions of their own.

That’s why I am sympathetic to Victoria.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Silverback

VIP Member
Both of them are still hanging on to the notion that he’s hot. He’s not. He’s a cunt with bad plastic surgery and a squeaky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KittyBangBang

That photo of the 3 of them coming out of the car speaks volumes - and not in a good way. VB hobbling alone into her own party. He was never this protective over the boys when they were that age.

The picture of the 2 of them on the stairs speaks volumes too. He intertwines his hands with Harper but VB has to contend with clutching his thumb through a clenched fist.

Where were Nicola and Mia?

And poor Harper - did she have to walk round all evening lifting her dress up off the floor. She even had to do it whilst standing still. Why did they give her a too long dress to wear?

Lastly, and as for that photoshopped scrawny arm? Why?

it must be so draining living this smoke and mirrors life. The pretence must take its toll eventually.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

SaLou

VIP Member
Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.

Reactions: 39

KittyBangBang

View attachment 2898030

You can kind of see why she doesn't smile.. 😬What an awful way to live though.

But I suppose people pointing out the fact is part of the problem 😂
I think she has a lovely smile. She’s got good teeth, her face looks alive and she looks like a fun person to hang out with.

However, as she’s getting older the sullen look she’s affected does nothing for her. It doesn’t make her look interesting, cool or moody or whatever look she’s going. It just makes her look ill and old especially as she photoshops herself to be a lot thinner than she is in photos.

All those same poses from her party where she looks the same in all of them just makes her look stupid. I’m surprised anyone takes her seriously.

As she’s entering her 50s she badly needs a change of image. She needs to dump the non smiling persona, the nightie wearing, the too long trousers, the rats tail extensions, the nips on show and the draping over Davey.

She needs something new and fresh about her to take her through this next decade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
They lived near to me when they first had the gormless first pancake Brooklyn.
I was in the post office and he helped me get my baby buggy through the door and he was gorgeous in those days, really tall and friendly, her not so.
I have told this story before but I was having a pedicure one day in a salon and a huge RR screeched up outside and she rushed in with a couple of bodyguards and went upstairs for whatever she was having done.
We all just looked round and laughed after she had done that as literally nobody gave a toss !
She also used to leave Brooklyns buggy in the communal entrance blocking the way for others apparently, other residents complained but she never moved it.
Just some very regurgitated weak tea for a Saturday for you !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Upintheair83

VIP Member
It can't take more than a drink or two for her to be wasted. Nothing in her stomach to soak alcohol up, her body has nothing to process it and it just goes straight to her head.
She looks like a little frail old granny that's had one too many sherrys at Christmas! She looks awful and so delicate. As you say she pranced let her hair down and had 2 glasses of wine and it's done that to her!

Reactions: 36

YeahBrackie

Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.
I've been wondering if I'm going crazy, 'cause everyone else seems to think Mel B looks incredible and I think she looks dreadful. She's messed around with her face way too much and she's got that typical plastic surgery look which makes her eyes look tiny, her cheeks look massive and the rest of her look melted.

Melanie C overdoes it very occasionally with the botox and lip fillers, but she seems to have laid off it recently and she looks absolutely stunning at the minute 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 36