The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when loads of people rushed to get a lip piercing because Posh had hers done, then she admitted it was a clip on one and people were furious about it 😂 Caused a bit of a stir at the time and was in the papers and everything.

I bet she'd kill to still have that much influence over people's fashion choices these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember these looks for the solo career
Yeah give me the wag look over the cliff Richard look 😆
---
She looks like Romeo here! She denied having a boob job too.
How silly does she think we all are 🤦🏼‍♀️😆 without the blatantly obviously, being that they lol like stuck balls, we all got the pleasure of seeing her topless sunbathing, and they certainly didn’t look like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Peak Cliff Richard.
I just referred to it as that too 😆 so it must have been a thing 😆
---
Remember these looks for the solo career
duck me do you remember the desperation to get to number 1, she was wheeling out David to signings, going full throttle. I remember the headlines, posh Vs the real posh or something like that, about SEB being authenticly posh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
she looks utterly ridiculous! The thinness feels so forced and the size of the shorts! Where do you even buy those! 😂
Was it her or Geri that said they had to get some clothes from the children’s section as normal adult sized clothes didn’t fit them? 🤯

Reactions: 4
What a time to be alive!!
Remember when she went to Jay-Z’s label or something and did Let your head go?
I can’t lie I loved that song. Can't find it on apple or spotify 😭

Its sad she has had disordered eating for decades now. Looks like her chickens are coming home to roost with the bone injury.

Reactions: 8