The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that dress was awful - showing off her pants. Just ten pounds extra would improve her frame. With collagen decreasing exponentially now she’s in her 50s, her face will age pretty quickly. A bit of fat holds it all up.

Reactions: 9
Imaging having all that money to be able to eat life's luxurious,

yet she's hobbling around like a 91 year old in a care home, because her under eating has caused brittle bones
Her health seems to have gone downhill rapidly.

Reactions: 12
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.
Probably found out he was up to no good 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she’s probably experiencing the beginnings of the menopause and it’s hit her hard.

Reactions: 13
Yes, that dress was awful - showing off her pants. Just ten pounds extra would improve her frame. With collagen decreasing exponentially now she’s in her 50s, her face will age pretty quickly. A bit of fat holds it all up.
That’s why I am keeping fat and not running 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Both of them are still hanging on to the notion that he’s hot. He’s not. He’s a bleep with bad plastic surgery and a squeaky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Both of them are still hanging on to the notion that he’s hot. He’s not. He’s a bleep with bad plastic surgery and a squeaky voice.
I cringe so hard when she posts him with 🤢 captions like, “you’re welcome” like we want to see him, that boat sailed in the are ago, not that I ever fancied him, but I can agree he was a more desirable man then. There is just something icky with him now

Reactions: 26
I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’

She would be more likeable if she left him, after he cheated on her approx 736 times

Reactions: 32
I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’
L
Aww man I feel real old now I'm sitting here wishing for a spice girls reunion🫠 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beckham or Martin Roberts from Homes under the Hammer. I can’t unsee it now 😂View attachment 2904077
His legs look like sticks in this photo too. Hopefully filters - so that they are really not that thin.
His shorts are strangely bunched up to. Are they covering a diaper? Not sure if they are arranged like that, so it looks like he has an erection.
All very odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12