The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she had a few drinks on board with the twin/mam when she posted that she scalded the face off herself whilst using a #gifted #Pr #aff Inkey list SPF

Woke up the next morning and was on the back foot over explaining
She’ll be off that PR list for sure

Reactions: 3
Not only is her makeup stuck in 2015, but so is her attitude to clothing - who wants to tell her that dresses are not in fact designed to be a single use garment?

I mean, it’s horrible regardless because she has no taste, but she’s such an environmental terrorist with her non stop polyester hauls.

Attachments

She has gone ott on the Gaza posts in the last 48 hours, anyone else think she is afraid of the blockout taking hold here? She deserves to be blocked anyway because of her circumventing the ASAI rules.

She has gone ott on the Gaza posts in the last 48 hours, anyone else think she is afraid of the blockout taking hold here? She deserves to be blocked anyway because of her circumventing the ASAI rules.
Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by block out ?

Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by block out ?
A lot of people are unfollowing and blocking any influencers/ celebs etc that are staying silent on gaza . By blocking them it affects their stats and cost them advertising money etc

• Heart
Blocking even the ones you don’t follow means they cannot show up on your feed and it reduces the ad revenue for the brands using them, also reduces their follower count if you were following them. I think that is what the influencers who don’t follow the rules deserve tbh. Can still watch them using the anonymous viewing sites. Does anyone know a good site to view accounts you don’t follow which doesn’t give them the viewer numbers?

Reactions: 2
The MET Gala really set it off, far too much like the hunger games and district 1
---
Blocking even the ones you don’t follow means they cannot show up on your feed and it reduces the ad revenue for the brands using them, also reduces their follower count if you were following them. I think that is what the influencers who don’t follow the rules deserve tbh. Can still watch them using the anonymous viewing sites. Does anyone know a good site to view accounts you don’t follow which doesn’t give them the viewer numbers?

I get a bit sick of the trying to be good shite. You're in your 40s, just eat a few biscuits and get on with it. Nobody cares if you're a few pounds up or down, they're all too worried about themselves to even notice.

Reactions: 11
A lot of people are unfollowing and blocking any influencers/ celebs etc that are staying silent on gaza . By blocking them it affects their stats and cost them advertising money etc
That's odd. I care about Gaza but I don't post about it because it's triggering for a lot of people, especially the stuff about the children and my social media is my safe place

Reactions: 7
That's odd. I care about Gaza but I don't post about it because it's triggering for a lot of people, especially the stuff about the children and my social media is my safe place
I mean.. there is a bit of a difference between you posting about it I’m sure and someone with millions of followers posting correct information especially in America where their media is Zionist ☺ just food for thought.

Reactions: 9
The blockout is targeting people who have a large following which gives them a platform to do something with that platform for the common good, not just self enrichment. Without their followers/fans they wouldn’t have that platform and the riches that go with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More horrible dresses that do nothing for her today, and improperly tagged #ads. Also if you have to size up in everything, maybe you actually are the bigger size 🙄
IMG_7681.jpeg

“Why do I look orange?” Ummmm, because you’ve tango’d yourself Sinead 🍊

I think it speaks volumes that she never keeps/buys any of the polyester crap from her trying. She’s knows this is an outfit fit only for a trip to Clown Collage 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 4
More horrible dresses that do nothing for her today, and improperly tagged #ads. Also if you have to size up in everything, maybe you actually are the bigger size 🙄
View attachment 2943778
That dress wouldn’t look good on many people tbqh

Sinead seems a little lost lately, almost like she’s desperate to make the figures stack up as an influencer so she can avoid teaching

Reactions: 8
I’m afraid I just tap through the try ons now. I’ve no interest in a load of dresses that I wouldn’t get a wear out of and that she doesn’t even wear or keep herself.
I like when influencers show you what they actually wear day to day, not 5 dresses they’ve picked out to try earn commissions on.

Reactions: 20
Her try ons are terrible and I find it so disingenuous because you know she wouldn't wear any of them in a fit.

I really don't think it's that complicated!!!
Commercial content unless completely unsolicited must be marked #ad
Unpaid ad is not an approved label for commercial content including gifted services.
They really need to start taking a stand and ensuring they comply

1000029542.jpg

Reactions: 5
I really don't think it's that complicated!!!
Commercial content unless completely unsolicited must be marked #ad
Unpaid ad is not an approved label for commercial content including gifted services.
They really need to start taking a stand and ensuring they comply

View attachment 2949127
Ooh, don't get me started in this!! Sinead knows exactly what's expected of her re #ads, but sure they all know at this stage that nothing will happen if they don't bother following the rules. The ASAI need to wake up and start actually doing something.

It bugs me that nearly 8 months into this 'new' reporting system, ASAI are still saying "Our approach at this time is to ensure awareness of, and compliance with, the new guidance. We fully expect that once we have reached out, there will be compliance."
Like,"compliance" my eye! What a cop out on their part!! There isn't a single influencer in Ireland who is now following the rules after input from the ASAI.
And I'm only just able to submit reports again, after about a month of the form timing out every time I pressed submit. The whole thing is a joke!!

Reactions: 14