Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarision

Ah jaysus! Sinéad is a decent person and I feel she's having a rough auld time of it lately. I've a pair of birkenstocks that should have been binned 2yrs ago but I wear them like a feckin comfort blanket. So I understand the "ah shur these are grand" .I don't think she has a huge selection of heels (I don't since covid and no longer working in an office). I'm more annoyed when an instahun has a pair of expensive heels for every second outfit and all are bloody gifted to them!
I like Sinéad as she represents (in my opinion) a different shape from the usual size 10/12 Instagram person who just walk into Zara and walk out with a full outfit no trouble. I'm a size 12/14 now but when I was a size 16/18 there was feck all anyone on Instagram showed I could even fit into and to be fair she did show a lot more that I could actually try on and would at least fit. I've msgd her once and she got back to me and was lovely so I'm biased but as much as the offaly qvc one and the lazy tallaght sloth that jumps on every bandwagon annoy me I'm still liking Sinéad....Will I show myself out?🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Da fucckkkkkk this one again in a jumpsuit

Now it’s a 14 but it fits a16 -now I’m more a 14 but a 16 would do -this is a small 16 for a big 14 but a 14 is still good for a 16 but a 16 is grand for a 14 as well

• Haha
Reactions: 23

heyjudeee

So she's been waiting over 2 years to see a dermatologist, so sounds like she is waiting on a public list. I see a dermatologist and went private and was seen very shortly. Absolutely no shade on the whole private verses public health care system in Ireland.

What left a bad taste in my mouth was her finishing up saying she was going booking her botox for next week. Don't complain about public waiting lists when your more then happy to spend money on Botox etc. She also is raking in the money with #ads at the moment. Various breaks away, house renovation etc. I just think if she was that worried about her skin that would be more of a priority and not bashing having to wait . Maybe that's just me though 😅

• Heart

LuckyB

Thread suggestion

The Beautiful Truth is all ads now
Sinead has turned into a shallow cash cow

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
What exactly is her page for anymore?🤔🤪
Her page is an advertising business, that she makes money from. Hence she can afford to go to Orlando. Sinead might proclaim to be more genuine/real etc, but she’s still coining it in like the rest of the huns.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I do like sinead’s page but it is getting ad heavy. Think it’s an inevitable cycle, someone has good account, engaging , promotes and shows stuff honestly. Gets paid ad’s, page grows, etc then it just becomes sell, sell, sell. They lose what was ‘unique’ and got them popular in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I actually interpreted that DM as someone who was considering buying the dress and was conscious of their own tummy dming a friend to
ask it they thought the eye was drawn to the tummy,
as they wanted to be sure before buying it. I have always liked Sinead but she has changed a lot lately - I was glad to see that she was able to take a career break to spend with her children (who wouldn’t love that) and as a result I expected more ads (again, understandable), but it just appears to be one constant ad now, and if it’s not an ad, it’s an af - I
miss the natural, organic content and off the cuff recommendations. I think in becoming a full
time influencer she has lost a bit of what made her unique. I’d imagine there must be constant pressure to take jobs/sell afs to make up the lost income or make hay while the sun shines. It’s obviously working for her, there are plenty of holidays, clothes etc but she has become less relatable as a result. I do think that she appears to be a nice
person so I hope she finds the correct balance soon.

BalKey1907

I agree with other posters that Sinead has become a lot more disingenuous since going on career break. I don't mind the selling aspect but it's the manner in which she does it that turns me off. You don't need to hype up everything and say it's amazing and put on the hard sell. I love YSTYLE because she goes around the shops, shows what's on offer, shares links but doesn't act like a teenage girl tiktoker with all the faux "oh my god this is amazing wow you need this in your life" crap!!

This is my place

She can’t be that sick if she is taking pictures of herself in the bed ffs 🙄
Oh fuck off 🤣🤣🤣 the woman was in a hospital bed, you think with the current state of the hospitals she would be taken in if it wasn't absolutely necessary?? Can't be that sick because she took a photo, never heard such horse shite in my life 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m afraid I just tap through the try ons now. I’ve no interest in a load of dresses that I wouldn’t get a wear out of and that she doesn’t even wear or keep herself.
I like when influencers show you what they actually wear day to day, not 5 dresses they’ve picked out to try earn commissions on.

Reactions: 19
Ahh stop now there's hundreds of parents taking their kids out of school for holidays. It's not as if the child is in an exam year and she's a teacher so I doubt he's gonna miss out. She's had a tough year I certainly don't begrudge her a holiday. Life's too short.

Reactions: 18

Leasha

I've been a long time follower of Sinead and I really think it's time I unfollowed. She's not relevant anymore. Very ad heavy. The try ons were grand once in a while but its too frequent now given that she's a beauty blogger, not a stylist. No harm to sinead but she's got a very narrow dated style, same thing all the time.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
These influencers are self employed salespeople working as contractors in an extremely lucrative industry. People won’t open their door to door to door salespeople anymore; they wouldn’t watch QVC, and yet they open their phones and watch these people every day. In doing so, they are willingly being sold to. By buying what is promoted, using AF links, codes etc, they are funding and enabling these influencers very comfortable lifestyles. I wish that people would wake up and realise that.

SozBbz

VIP Member
I know there are a lot of Sinead stans here, but I'm sorry, she's as much as a grifter/shill as the rest of them.

Look at this ad she just posted (or "a d") as Sinead is calling it - she has deliberately left a space between the a and d, and not used a hashtag, probably so its not searchable as an ad or less obvious to the reader.

Tagging stuff properly is basically your only job, this is just sketchy. We see you Sinead!

Attachments

• Wow

JustAsk

Long time follower as well but going to unfollow also. It's like a shopping channel. Now she's off to Paris for a few days. She's completely out of touch with how most people are living at the moment. She bought 10 items from Zara and whinging that they don't fit, that's a couple of hundred Euros worth at least. I used to like Sinead and maybe its just me being jealous but she's putting me in bad form when I see her stories and she's not worth that.

petal1

VIP Member
Report her for what?! It quite clearly shows everyone watching that it's an ad. Why wouldn't people try and avoid their posts be limited?!
Because it's the rules set out by the ASAI and the CCPC?? Every influencer is supposed to follow them so why should she get away with doing so incorrectly? The way Sinead tags her ads means it's not a searchable hashtag. It's really not difficult to get it right.

BrieBrie

Video posted an hour ago. Marked as 'gift led' whatever the hell that is. Also this...diabolical.
Only copped after recording? But didn't mention it in captions or add it to the video. If after recording and before uploading then remove it.

A fucking grabby chancer.

She pisses me off as one of the worst because she refuses to accept she's an influencer and tries to be relatable by saying she doesn't like calling herself influencer or blogger but is happy enough to take every penny it brings her. Fake as fuck.

Reactions: 17

Curlique

VIP Member
I'm on team Sinead here. I think she's genuine and just a normal person. Look we've all whinged about what Covid did to our lives in some ways. I ignore the teacher and kids talk as I'm not a teacher and don't have kids. I like how she's honest about what she likes and doesn't like in products and brands. She's sharing how difficult it is to have a parent with a terminal illness and she doesn't show her kids faces. One of the few decent influencers on the gram.

Reactions: 17