The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! It’s her hairdresser who’s tit. I’m super grey but my hairdresser masks it, hi and low lights and it is a lovely warm blonde. Hers is just so bad and aging!
But like….she has eyes, no? She can see how bad it is, yet she keeps going back. Probably because it’s cheap/free for her.

We know she reads here and it has been mentioned many many times, even by posters who like her.

If she was just some random middle ages woman, then grand, but she literally is influencing full time, gets so much stuff for free, I cannot fathom how she repeatedly gets the hair so wrong.

Reactions: 3
Is she not mortified her colleagues & worse parents from her school watching her prancing around around with "the unlikely stylist" saying get your diddies out. They are like women who have never been on a night out before!!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240428-084758.png

---
Her sister is so different, so natural, so beautiful. Love the lack of tan!

Reactions: 5
The sister looks great, love her outfit and vibe
So much less flouncy and showy and try hard like Sinead
Less is more!

Sinead outfit is an improvement on her tryons though. Goes to show she wouldn’t keep or wear the granny dresses she’s shilling

Reactions: 7
Is she editing the bejaysus out of her pics? This looks nothing like the picture of her further up this page.
It's some diffence alright, isn't it?! She's slimming and smoothing her face anyway. She's only fooling herself if she thinks she looks like the photo I posted!!

Reactions: 2
She is in love with that dress!! 🙈 I actually think she’s trolling here at this stage

Sinead clearly missed Maeve Dennehy's rant at the weekend about you being copied on the message if someone shares your story with someone else and adds a comment

Reactions: 1
She's hopping mad over that message, even though it 'doesn't bother' her 🙄 If you're gonna sell crap for a living people are entitled to have an opinion on that crap.

Reactions: 4
What has thinking she couldn't have kids go to to do with that message? What has cancer got to do with it? What has tattle got to do with it?

She's hopping mad over that message, even though it 'doesn't bother' her 🙄 If you're gonna sell crap for a living people are entitled to have an opinion on that crap.
Has this been deleted? Can't find anything

Probably didn't want the negative attention. Why does insta do that anyway. My sister has often send me outfit pics and I sent back naw it's not great etc etc. Nothing bad, just honest opinion. They're selling and we are deciding if we like it or not.