The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I really like sinéad, no pretending like the rest of them. My heart breaks for her because of her dad 💔 also probably why she was so angry over covid, she probably just needed to direct her feelings over her dad at something. Shes a lovely person.

Reactions: 10
I’m fond of her too , only one I would take a recommendation makeup wise from .

Reactions: 9
I have to agree that she is one of the few genuine influencers left. I'm very fond of her and she has always replied to any messages I have sent too. Thumbs up from me.

Reactions: 14
Sinead’s gone mad for selling code for everything… 🙄
She has contracts with a few places and took a week off so is playing catch up. Sinead does nothing ostentatious like other influencers and I don't begrudge her a cent.

Reactions: 15
I don’t begrudge her either, it’s clear she’s catching up with all the try ons and af links

Reactions: 4
She makes no apologies that she does the ads so she can job share to spend time with her kids... I don't mind her tbf Ive always liked her and I've been following her since she was on honeymoon.

Reactions: 9
I don't mind them either. I find a lot of those clothes she tries on look way better on her than they do on the models when you click in to look at them! The only gripe I have with her is when she goes on about the atir leggings, they are so not worth the money. I got a pair and thought they were so not worth the money, the littlewoods ones are way better.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I like Sinead too. Like a previous poster said, she is upfront about the fact that the ads she does allows her to work part time and spend time with her family.
I find she's been doing a lot of clothes try ons lately and not much makeup - but I guess it's probably quicker and easier to do that type of blogger work at the minute for her. I like how she's not a slim size 8, she's honest about her size and shape and how something fits ie the fit at the boobs, tummy, arms, waist etc. - this type of honesty and detail about clothing which is seriously lacking with a lot of other bloggers.

Reactions: 13
Oh that's so sad. About the 10th death I've heard of this week already and it's only Tuesday. May he rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I noticed she was quiet all right. So very sad, she was so close to her dad. May he RIP.

Reactions: 3
I’m usually a fan of Sinead. Like her honestly and find her more genuine than most. But I did find her stories during the week tone deaf. Saying for followers to use the double child benefit for presents in the Black Friday sale using her codes. Aside from the minor detail that not all of her followers have children, I would imagine most of us are facing into a tough winter with groceries, fuel costs, gas and electricity so high.

As I said, I usually am a fan of Sinead, but I feel like when you get so many cosmetics and clothes free, there can be a lack of understanding that the rest of us have to pay for it. And an extra childrens allowance payment will be used to essentials in most homes this year.

Reactions: 10
I’m usually a fan of Sinead. Like her honestly and find her more genuine than most. But I did find her stories during the week tone deaf. Saying for followers to use the double child benefit for presents in the Black Friday sale using her codes. Aside from the minor detail that not all of her followers have children, I would imagine most of us are facing into a tough winter with groceries, fuel costs, gas and electricity so high.

As I said, I usually am a fan of Sinead, but I feel like when you get so many cosmetics and clothes free, there can be a lack of understanding that the rest of us have to pay for it. And an extra childrens allowance payment will be used to essentials in most homes this year.

Bit of stretch to be so offended by to be honest

Reactions: 6
I think you're misinterpreting her tbf. She was telling people who might be planning to use the extra money towards Christmas to hold off. It wasn't her telling everyone that that's how they should spend the cash. Re codes, she shares all the codes she can find for Black Friday, not just AF codes.

I don't have kids but that doesn't mean I was offended in any way either.

Reactions: 5