The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off again ranting about schools on twitter but has finally limited who can reply to her posts.
Don't think she liked people commenting that she could just as easily picked Covid up from her hairdresser appointments and last hurrah nights out (her phrasing) but of course it had to come from school.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's off again ranting about schools on twitter but has finally limited who can reply to her posts.
Don't think she liked people commenting that she could just as easily picked Covid up from her hairdresser appointments and last hurrah nights out (her phrasing) but of course it had to come from school.
Have to agree. That really annoyed me. Anyone at least trying the bare minimum to stay covid free to visit family would of done what's needed (work) and not followed by hairdressers and trips out. Plus someone else tested positive first it seems, we don't know where they were.
Saying her child was maskless in school because Norma didn't make them wear any. Why couldn't she? Its her child.
Yes I know theres still risks but she could of done something instead of throwing all blame to someone else.

Reactions: 4
I really like Sinead. I trust her product recommendations and think she is honest.

Re twitter i think she has a fair point. Schools are not the safe places they were made out to be. Scrapping contact tracing and not advising parents if cases were in classes from sept was a massive oversight all the while telling people to consider older and more vulnerable family members.
While yes covid could have been caught anywhere, hairdressers and hospitality are far more controlled environments where schools are not.

Reactions: 12
In fairness Sinead has a father who is dying from cancer, she said herself that he hasn't long left and there are many families in that situation this Christmas. So it's heart breaking knowing you cant see them because of covid. I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago and every moment with him was precious especially at the end. I don't know how I would deal with now. Schools especially primary are not the same controlled environments as hairdressers, our local small primary school had 14 children come down with covid right before the Christmas and many of them are minded by their grandparents so naturally it was a worrying time for them all and I know this because I know most of them.. 2 of those families have people undergoing cancer treatment. I assume in Sinead's situation that it was one of the children that tested positive in her house first?

Reactions: 10
In fairness Sinead has a father who is dying from cancer, she said herself that he hasn't long left and there are many families in that situation this Christmas. So it's heart breaking knowing you cant see them because of covid. I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago and every moment with him was precious especially at the end. I don't know how I would deal with now. Schools especially primary are not the same controlled environments as hairdressers, our local small primary school had 14 children come down with covid right before the Christmas and many of them are minded by their grandparents so naturally it was a worrying time for them all and I know this because I know most of them.. 2 of those families have people undergoing cancer treatment. I assume in Sinead's situation that it was one of the children that tested positive in her house first?
💯
I would be devastated if i knew it was one of my parents last christmases and i couldnt see them.
This is what i feel is the authenticity to Sinead. She doesnt filter to the extreme and only show the good in her life. She is genuine.
My house has covid this year brought in through a school contact and i was gutted because my brother came home from canada and we couldnt see him or his wife and my nephews. Havent spent a christmas with them in four years and it will likely be the same again before we can. It didnt just affect us but my other sister and my parents too. We were all separated because my parents kind my kids so they had to isolate and do antigen tests.
I completely empathise with Sinead. I think she is sound and im gutted for her this Christmas.

Reactions: 9
I like sinead but I find the constant hair flicking really annoying so I had to unfollow!
Each to their own. I pay no attention to that, the other instahuns have far bigger flaws/irritations IMO. My heart really goes out to Sinead, she has so little time left with her Dad 😭

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else think her foundation is OTT? Been on a few other threads and comments about how influences have addressed Aisling Murphy murder ie in between ads. Does anyone know if Sinead talked about it?

Reactions: 1
She did, and I think she went to a vigil last night. She certainly shared details of all of them. And not between ads either.

Re foundation, she's going through a lot at the moment and that shows in our skin. If heavy foundation helps her to feel better then what harm.

Reactions: 3
She did, and I think she went to a vigil last night. She certainly shared details of all of them. And not between ads either.

Re foundation, she's going through a lot at the moment and that shows in our skin. If heavy foundation helps her to feel better then what harm.
Must have missed the stories. It could be as you say she tries so many foundations that I'm seeing the ones that don't quite suit her.

Must have missed the stories. It could be as you say she tries so many foundations that I'm seeing the ones that don't quite suit her.
Sorry I meant she's going through a lot as her dad is very near death, rather than she's trying a lot of foundations

Sorry I meant she's going through a lot as her dad is very near death, rather than she's trying a lot of foundations
Misunderstanding 😬 definitely know the feeling about life and skin. She's the foundation Queen for me though, always gives a good, honest review.

Reactions: 4
She's actually on today showing that ridiculously expensive hair stuff Pippa was advertising. Seriously, she's only just has a full head of extentions and the hair treatment is wonderful. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Like trying makeup with a filter on.

Reactions: 7
I like beautiful truth but 50 quid for a tiny bottle of hair serum, that by the way a lot of them have been gifted, and they are pushing a promo code! What’s it gonna be next wk 🙄

I usually find her one of the better ones, wouldn’t have much to say on her, but the water ad she just did…
Where did that accent come from?! The way she keeps saying water in a “posh” accent?!
To be fair though, she didn’t sell her Reno out to the highest bidder! (Just to the odd tap company!!! )

I didn't think there was anything unusual about her pronouncing water. We all have words we say in a slightly different way from other people. My sister takes the mickey out of the way I say potato 🤣

I was in bits when she was talking about that polar bear book 😭

Reactions: 2
That ad she's doing for the Sosue foundation really wouldn't entice you to buy it. It looks terribly patchy.

Reactions: 2