Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet half of the stuff she has outside her house is hers..outfits for her to pose in front of the mirror in ..make up ..hair styling products so she can get dolled up ready for the mirror selfies ..clothes for when she goes out to eat ..then probably one bag for ‘oaks’ !

Reactions: 24
No ambulance pic this time, instead a pic infront of the house.
If I lived nearby and saw all that piled up and her posing for photos around it, I'd be ringing the estate agent first thing tomorrow and put the house up for sale. I'd want out of there like a flash.

Reactions: 5
Is Aaron really over Talia? It’s coming across as though he isn’t. He does not like her showing her body over social media at all but she loves the attention and won’t stop. I imagine that caused a lot of arguments and name calling when they were together, she’s single now and he’s still jealous. What hold does she have over him other than the children? She knows how to press his buttons that is for sure but why does he get so triggered? Moving on would be the best revenge but somehow he always takes the bait, falls back into ‘old ways’ and plays into T’s hands.
He’s not a bad looking guy and has some nice, genuine qualities.

Reactions: 15
Is Aaron really over Talia? It’s coming across as though he isn’t. He does not like her showing her body over social media at all but she loves the attention and won’t stop. I imagine that caused a lot of arguments and name calling when they were together, she’s single now and he’s still jealous. What hold does she have over him other than the children? She knows how to press his buttons that is for sure but why does he get so triggered? Moving on would be the best revenge but somehow he always takes the bait, falls back into ‘old ways’ and plays into T’s hands.
He’s not a bad looking guy and has some nice, genuine qualities.
I don't think he's over her. He might think he is. He wouldn't be so bothered if he was. It would be good to see him moving on with a nice woman who isn't so attention seeking.

Reactions: 12
I think it must’ve been really difficult loving someone and then have them lie to you and mislead you so badly over your child. Talia knew Oakley had some kind of issue and I suspect she lied to Aaron and that’s why it ended. Not because he didn’t love her, but because she was a massive liar.

Reactions: 20
I think it must’ve been really difficult loving someone and then have them lie to you and mislead you so badly over your child. Talia knew Oakley had some kind of issue and I suspect she lied to Aaron and that’s why it ended. Not because he didn’t love her, but because she was a massive liar.
Yes it seems that was the final straw.

Reactions: 11
I'd definitely say he's drunk or on something I'm those videos, compared to the last ones he looks rough and is slurring slightly.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s banned him from the hospital and seeing the kids while she’s in Liverpool? That’s why he went a bit loopy the other night!? I mean the pose was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

I wonder if she’s made it impossible for him to go Liverpool. Does Oakley still wear his hearing aids? Or does Talia pick and choose when he wears them?

Reactions: 13
I'd definitely say he's drunk or on something I'm those videos, compared to the last ones he looks rough and is slurring slightly.
I think so too. He’s slurring slightly and repeating himself. I think the glasses were strategic to hide the telling eyes too

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s banned him from the hospital and seeing the kids while she’s in Liverpool? That’s why he went a bit loopy the other night!? I mean the pose was hilarious 😂😂😂😂
I think so! I think she’s a total bleep to him and she tries her hardest to tip him over the edge back onto drink so she has ammo in stopping him seeing the kids/being at the hospital. If having a few beers and slagging her on social media is how he copes, leave him be. No it’s not ideal for many reasons but I swear if that was someone trying to wind me like she obvs does and telling me I can’t see my kids… I be doing far worse than he is lol! I reckon he deffo is over her… he’s not jealous, he’s fucked off. Wouldn’t you be, watching someone raise your kids badly, not let you see them and then be as smug as she is over socials whilst flaunting her body… I’d be livid tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think so! I think she’s a total bleep to him and she tries her hardest to tip him over the edge back onto drink so she has ammo in stopping him seeing the kids/being at the hospital. If having a few beers and slagging her on social media is how he copes, leave him be. No it’s not ideal for many reasons but I swear if that was someone trying to wind me like she obvs does and telling me I can’t see my kids… I be doing far worse than he is lol! I reckon he deffo is over her… he’s not jealous, he’s fucked off. Wouldn’t you be, watching someone raise your kids badly, not let you see them and then be as smug as she is over socials whilst flaunting her body… I’d be livid tbh
Totally get what you’re saying. She’s dragging those kids up. But social media isn’t the place to rant about it. It never comes across well and just gives her ammo. He’d be best going to the gym, ranting to a mate and going through the legal channels rather than losing it on social media. I get it must be highly frustrating to see people comment on how wonderful she is when he knows she’s nasty but social media isn’t the place to unleash his frustration.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.