Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he just keep his cool so he’s able to be there for his baby this week? It dosng matter what she’s posting on social media. He should be able to rise above that for his baby. Point scoring seems more important to him.
He was on geordie shore, why does he think he’s so much better! He was happy enough to be with her for years. I hate when men start slagging women like that. She’s defo not my taste but why can’t he keep his mouth shut.
his family clearly don’t babe much to do with him as last weekend when he had the boys for the first time in 10 weeks and none of them about to see them.
it’s sad, all that money he has had and fame. No he just seems to be alone a lot.

Reactions: 19
I hope his family intervene soon, because I worry this isn’t going to end well for him. It’s so sad to watch someone who could have had everything end up like this. They’re both tit and the kids deserve better but he isn’t making himself look anything better than bitter. He’s playing right into her hands and needs to sort his head out.

Reactions: 10
Im convinced that the more drama they both start, the more viewers then more money they make from collabs etc. The constant attention seeking is just cringe.

As much as I hate to say it if I was Jodie I wouldn’t want my children spending unsupervised time with Aaron either.
He clearly is not in charge of his emotions and kicks off at the drop of a hat, not to mention that I’d think he was telling my boys horrible things about me constantly which even if they are true she is their mother! I can’t believe I’m going to say this but those kids are so lucky to have Tanya who at least is hopefully a non insane influence in their lives.

Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for the children growing up around such toxicity. These two can think what they like about each other but they shouldn’t be voicing it, especially not publicly where one day the children might see it.

As much as I hate to say it if I was Jodie I wouldn’t want my children spending unsupervised time with Aaron either.
He clearly is not in charge of his emotions and kicks off at the drop of a hat, not to mention that I’d think he was telling my boys horrible things about me constantly which even if they are true she is their mother! I can’t believe I’m going to say this but those kids are so lucky to have Tanya who at least is hopefully a non insane influence in their lives.
Hate to play devil’s advocate but we’ve not seen Aaron slag Talia off in front on the kids. When he’s with them he seems very present and loving.
We know Talia is also not in control of her own emotions and probably slagging Aaron off to the children.
It’s a huge sad state of affairs.
If I was Aaron, I wouldn’t want my kids around Talia. If I was Talia I wouldn’t want my kids around Aaron.

Reactions: 31
they’re both a massive tit show and I feel sorry for the kids especially siennah who will understand everything that is going on, I don’t doubt her friends have Instagram and see all this unfolding (siennah probably has it too but I’ve not seen any accounts of hers recently)

Reactions: 20
It’s an absolute car crash but she is 110% the sort of person that prods, provokes and then gets a reaction and screams victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.