Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one wondering why she needs a carer so much for Oakleys needs, but he’s ok going to the boozer on a Saturday afternoon with her 🤔

Reactions: 17
The way he goes on I think he’s still actually in love with Talia he goes on like he is jealous. I couldn’t give a duck what my ex does cos I’m over them

Reactions: 25
Honestly I think she's refused him going to Liverpool and it's sent him over the edge again.
But for the love of God Aaron you've just got the boys back after something like 11 weeks of not seeing them and now your about to blow it all again ?

Reactions: 21
Defer much quicker than normal. I'm glad he's given his head a wobble and seen sense. While I can't argue with anything he said it just needs to be kept off the Internet

Reactions: 5
playing devils advocate here because I can’t stand Jodie but she has every right to claim bullying and harassment against arron, he makes himself look OBSESSED atleast she is smart enough not to retaliate with personal digs just cringey quotes, he isn’t doing himself any favours I’m not sure why he’s so hung up on her but it’s clear he absolutely is and at this point I think all 4 kids are better off in care than in either of those twos toxic hands

Reactions: 22
Didn’t he have the boys for the first time in months last weekend? You’d think he’d have them this weekend too but looks like she’s taken them to the pub instead of giving them to their dad, maybe that’s set him off? And also most likely some drama to do with Liverpool. It’s embarrassing for them both, but I do love the insta rants. The impression of her was absolutely class 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Someone’s been on the booze in the sun🫣
View attachment 2929565
Practicing her outfits and poses for the children's hospital lifts i see 👀 other parents: hair scraped back, living on pasta pots or porridge pots, baggy loungewear.............
This thing 👆🏽: tits, nips, chin out. Selfies in a sick children's hospital lift. Meals out at restaurants, anal with anyone who has a blue tick, and a nice comfy bed in 'luxury' hotel ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aaron needs to make one of his nearest and dearest admin of his insta page so they can shut it down if/when he goes on a bender. He thinks he's invincible but he's playing right into her hands and she has all the screenshots to prove it. It'll end up being her word against his and I fear that is all going to go against him.

Reactions: 14
I veer between feeling sorry for Aaron and thinking he’s a total knob. I think Jodie has a lot of power on him having any involvement with the kids and then sometimes when things aren’t going well, he loses the plot, has a drink and ends up ranting on social media. Which isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 16
I think this relationship has damaged Aaron. The fact that Jodie knew Oakley had some sort of issues even though she didn’t know what exactly they were, she kept that from Aaron. Combined with addiction and her playing games and him not seeing the boys is a totally perfect storm. I really think Aaron needs help. His behaviour we’ve seen where he’s doxxed someone on here is a really nasty part of his character.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.