Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil and Dianne are suited for the stage - im not a fan of them when on the show but on the professionals tour they come across well and are entertaining.

Reactions: 3
Went to see the show yesterday - quick review no one asked for! No one really stood out and I don’t mean that in a bad way, they were all fabulous. This year I thought the female pros were stronger than last year.
A fav of mine was the fosse section - Carlos looked particularly beautiful in that section.
The re staging of Something just like this was done well and kudos to Graz and Carlos for holding and moving the stairs whilst Nikita and Vito danced on them.
Nikita creates a hell of a lot of chemistry with whoever he dances with. He and Vito have grown in confidence when doing the talking sections.
Nikita/Luba - they need to lead a group number this year.
Jowita and Carlos also did a beautiful rumba.
Tribute to Robin was just joy.
Said it before, say it again for the professional tour Dianne and Neil are needed - they are good ‘hosts’ and don’t take themselves seriously what so ever.
I’m not sure this year if it flowed as well as last year it felt a bit rushed and a tad bitty at times, not sure if that is a consequence of perhaps not having a huge amount of rehearsal time altogether. Still worth going to see as 2hrs of joy.

Reactions: 14
Gladiators star 'is set to sign up for new series of Strictly Come Dancing as BBC bosses also eye up Love Island icon' | Daily Mail Online
Just seen this, I think Nitro's name has been mentioned a few times so seems pretty likely. I don't watch Gladiators but imagine he'd be good, plus he's a former Olympian so would have that competitive edge. He's 5'11, so would be a good height for Lauren or Luba. If he did it, at least it'd rule out Barney Walsh. Tommy Fury I don't reckon will do it, the wage wouldn't be big enough for him when he gets a ridiculous amount of money for boxing matches.

Reactions: 2
Went to see the show yesterday - quick review no one asked for! No one really stood out and I don’t mean that in a bad way, they were all fabulous. This year I thought the female pros were stronger than last year.
A fav of mine was the fosse section - Carlos looked particularly beautiful in that section.
The re staging of Something just like this was done well and kudos to Graz and Carlos for holding and moving the stairs whilst Nikita and Vito danced on them.
Nikita creates a hell of a lot of chemistry with whoever he dances with. He and Vito have grown in confidence when doing the talking sections.
Nikita/Luba - they need to lead a group number this year.
Jowita and Carlos also did a beautiful rumba.
Tribute to Robin was just joy.
Said it before, say it again for the professional tour Dianne and Neil are needed - they are good ‘hosts’ and don’t take themselves seriously what so ever.
I’m not sure this year if it flowed as well as last year it felt a bit rushed and a tad bitty at times, not sure if that is a consequence of perhaps not having a huge amount of rehearsal time altogether. Still worth going to see as 2hrs of joy.
I’m glad a few of you have said Neil and Di are good as hosts, it’s absolutely true. They obviously have an advantage being native English speakers, but they are also very relaxed on stage.

I’m glad a few of you have said Neil and Di are good as hosts, it’s absolutely true. They obviously have an advantage being native English speakers, but they are also very relaxed on stage.
If they didn’t have N&D, then Karen and Gorks would have to take the lead as hosts. Have a soft spot for Gorks - he can’t help his resting B face. Vito was a lot more relaxed this year - he just needs to hold the mic a little bit further away from his mouth as he sounded a bit muffled.

Reactions: 4
Nitro seems like he'd be fun, but probably too muscle-bound to be a really good dancer. Whoever got him can enjoy being lifted to her heart's content!

Tommy Fury, please no. There have to be other options for younger guys. I'm hoping for the under 35 men to be a hunk, a mega-ringer (likely actor/singer), and Max Whitlock.

it's been almost 6 months, but ive only just realised that in the final intro number, the finalist pros had colour flashes in their costumes to match their celebs

nikita has a tasteful lilac patch on his jacket to match laytons get up, dianne has a violet skirt to match that dreadful suit bobby had on and vito had a red arm to match ellies feathers

I'm also accounting for the silks here. I just rewatched and kinda went "oooohhhh" 😮

IMG_20240513_002134.jpg

Reactions: 3
I went to the Palladium show on Saturday night and loved it! Graz stole the show for me, I've not seen him live before and he was wonderful. Luba was outstanding, too. I'd not warmed to her but she has such a stage presence. Karen and Gorka are a great combo, and I LOVE Nancy, too.

Was Vito's brother wearing a white jacket? Trying to identify who this white-jacketed man that was getting a lot of attention was :ROFLMAO: . We spotted Will Mellor, too.

Reactions: 5
I went to the Palladium show on Saturday night and loved it! Graz stole the show for me, I've not seen him live before and he was wonderful. Luba was outstanding, too. I'd not warmed to her but she has such a stage presence. Karen and Gorka are a great combo, and I LOVE Nancy, too.

Was Vito's brother wearing a white jacket? Trying to identify who this white-jacketed man that was getting a lot of attention was :ROFLMAO: . We spotted Will Mellor, too.
I think that was Nancy’s partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is that a phone in Bobby's pocket or is he just happy to see Vito?
Just happy to see Vito.
---
As they are in Manchester for the tour - does Ellie have any shows today? If not wonder if she will go and see the show.

Seconding and thirding the nos for Tommy Fury.
“Love Island icons (🙄) can bugger off to Dancing on Ice where they belong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.