Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Amanda is at the Palladium show tonight. I saw a Gio fan being crappy about it on Twitter.

Hope she gets up on stage, does a tarantella with Vito and snogs Graziano, all while eating a carbonara.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Amanda is seemingly on decent terms with other cast members, then I really wonder what the opinion is of Gio behind the scenes and how he'll be received by his fellow pros this year.

Reactions: 11
Jovito gossip, although this article also say Vito and Ellie were a thing before Bobby:
Ooh interesting, though could also have been sourced from here. Sadly, until the S*n report it, I won't believe it. Also seems odd that they haven't been spotted anywhere though I can believe Jowita is very keen to avoid the publicity she got with Gio ('Hamza Girl', anyone?) especially as it's well known Gio and Vito are enemies. There does seem to have been a shift in energy around them since the live tour.

One source tells us: “Jowita and Vito have been the main source of gossip during tour rehearsals, and now on the tour itself. They’re seeing each other but keeping it very quiet. They don’t want the kind of attention Jowita had with Giovanni, especially as it’s still early days.

They’ve been going off together quite a lot while not rehearsing, and have been in and out of each other’s dressing rooms.

Reactions: 3
Jovito gossip, although this article also say Vito and Ellie were a thing before Bobby:
As much as I love the idea of Jovito, I wouldn't take anything the mirror says that seriously. Kills me how they say 'We revealed earlier this year how Italian Vito, 31 – who joined the show’s pro line-up in 2022 – had struck up a romance with his celebrity partner, former Corrie star Ellie Leach.' as if that wasn't completely untrue? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Jowita and Vito come across as well suited so I hope it is true. Vito has come across as having more of a spring in step again recently.
---
The dream of Aaron and Roger becoming a blended family is a step closer to reality. I love Aaron and Roger.
---
The article also says how Jowita was connected to Arduino. I shall await the sun exclusive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The dream of Aaron and Roger becoming a blended family is a step closer to reality. I love Aaron and Roger.
Sadly I think Roger lives in Poland with Jowita's sister. Doesn't Vito's ex have Aaron as well?

Jowita and Vito come across as well suited so I hope it is true. Vito has come across as having more of a spring in step again recently.
---
---
The article also says how Jowita was connected to Arduino. I shall await the sun exclusive tomorrow.
Lord, Jowita and Arduino! The Sun need to get their source on the blower.

It was the Mirror who generated the Helen Skelton/Vito story from here so they're probably reading. *waves* - how about a deep dive on why the pros hate FR, ladies?!

Reactions: 3
Gio appears to be growing his dance classes by having shirls etc on board. Have to say his dance classes are a money making machine. I saw a post that 2500 did the dance classes at £65 per person that a good sum for a side gig. Hmm - I wondered if I can go into business with Vito and Graz and offer classes?

Palladium evening show today, was lucky enough to be sat directly behind Vito’s brother (who I initially thought was him!) and Fleur. Very wholesome, particularly at THAT part in the cowboys dance with Vito when they both burst into huge fits of laughter together!

Mardy Mellor was also there on the other side of the isle!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Palladium evening show today, was lucky enough to be sat directly behind Vito’s brother (who I initially thought was him!) and Fleur. Very wholesome, particularly at THAT part in the cowboys dance with Vito when they both burst into huge fits of laughter together!

Mardy Mellor was also there on the other side of the isle!
Oh wow. I saw Vito's hot brother was in town: cute that he was hanging out with Fleur. Booby was there this afternoon too.
Was the show good?

I went to the Palladium this afternoon with my friend and our daughters. Bobby was in the audience and our girls got a selfie with him, they said he was very sweet. Enjoyed the show, not as much as last year though, there was a bit too much chit chat/filler in between dances. Thought Neil was funny and Dianne came across well ( I’m not normally keen). Lots of Vito and Nikita which can’t be a bad thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.