Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d defo pay a tenner if it meant she was letting people join the conversation and have a nice healthy debate about her parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a dick doing a TikTok on the tarmac before boarding the plane. The ground staffs’ eyes must have rolled right into the backs of their heads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes autistic or ADHD
[/QUOTE]
I thought that. So my question to her would be why isn’t she sharing her daughters struggles with being neurodivergent and only that poor boys. Is it because your daughter can speak for herself and tell you not to so you’ll just use max instead knowing full well that no child would want their very personal and private business shared with the world but because he is still very young and non verbal you have taken his rights away from him to make yourself money. If and when he finally starts using his voice(fingers crossed he does)by that time his face, videos and personal life have already been watched, shared and favourited by thousands upon thousands of people.

Id never be able to forgive myself for doing that to my child but you vav you are not a loving mother who puts her children first so I hope that money makes you happy cos sure as hell your kids don’t!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is saying in the comments she didn’t organise it

Happy to share it though !
Whoever created the event needs a new job !
If this was for charity (even if not discussed with the charity yet) then it should have already stated money to go to charity but it doesn’t

This is a drunken idea from the weekend , again all for her to get views to her page and make her look like the big I am !

I hope the event is pulled !! This will do f all for anyone apart from her narc head !!

If she wanted to donate she could !

I really hope max does speak and tells her to Fuk off and ask for his share in his earnings !!

Beefy - what happened to your ice baths ? Blinds ?? Not putting max online as much ? Your stalker ? Your make up ??

Next few months are busy for her , oh let me guess Ibiza for the b perfect store ??
How many times does a store have to re open to drum up sales ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a dick doing a TikTok on the tarmac before boarding the plane. The ground staffs’ eyes must have rolled right into the backs of their heads 🤣
They probably rolled their eyeballs so far back they were in an NI postcode 😂 That’s after they realised it was a person dancing about the tarmac and not a hippo that’s escaped from some wildlife park somewhere 😂
---
All kicking off on Koreys page, if he's posting about Vav then he's been well warned in the comments about her shady behaviour, another car crash waiting to happen.
Aren't we lils sticking up for her ma in the comments, tragic.
That Lily’s a bit spicy for having a dad that ran someone over after paralysing them. Hid his car then only handed himself in once someone else threatened to grass him up 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hiyaaaaa wee tayto hoors , can’t even hate watch this boot now . She’s so full of herself and I really can’t understand why . Big heavy arse Vav . Her arse in those trousers was something else . Seen 5 mins of the live with Korey and I was affronted for her . She’s an absolute riddy . Can’t wait till she’s cancelled , hopefully won’t be long now .

Why does she always look so out of breath when she's doing a GRWM tiktok? Like genuinely looks like she's struggling.

Also don't get me started on how tight those boots are on her.

Reactions: 10
Dressed a bit like a hooker ( mutton trying to dress as lamb ) Beefy your nearing 40 not 14 looks ridiculous on her as per usual. Heard a few folk speaking about her outfit at Asda beach today should of joined in 😂😂😂

• Haha
The state of her in the boots. I swear to god she has the opposite of body dysmorphia.
Beefy will be commenting again pretending she’s ’aren’t we Lils’…those comments on Koreys video are tragic. Clearly big Vav.

Reactions: 14
The state of her in the boots. I swear to god she has the opposite of body dysmorphia.
Beefy will be commenting again pretending she’s ’aren’t we Lils’…those comments on Koreys video are tragic. Clearly big Vav.
She reminds me of that Lauren Goodger filtered up to the hilt with the skinny filter, then doesn't dress for her size.

Is she baked??? Doesn’t read or engage with it?! 🤣🤣 every other video from her is her responding to messages/comments/tattle calling out her bullshit hahaha delusional bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments from Lily are just tragic.

Steph should be protecting her not encouraging her.. she’s 15 right now everyone just reports her for being a minor and generally ignores her what’s going to happen if she’s still at it when she turns 18 and is legally an adult no one will give a tit

Steph is disliked - FACT! But there are definitely people out there who have a vendetta against her sending threats and dead flowers to her house to her old name

And if Steph was interested in Korey her daughters just shat all any chance 😂

Although I generally believe it’s Steph behind it every time Lily appears in the comments cause she knows people won’t argue back as she’s a minor

Fuk off with the new video .. filter on and folk commenting saying she is good looking

Now to dating content .. wonder how many dates until he meets the kids

She is such a smug little fanny ,
Hope all her dates don’t turn up or leave cause she has catfished them

Reactions: 6
Fuk off with the new video .. filter on and folk commenting saying she is good looking

Now to dating content .. wonder how many dates until he meets the kids

She is such a smug little fanny ,
Hope all her dates don’t turn up or leave cause she has catfished them
Dating where? She’d never show her face at a restaurant or bar here 😂 the only time she ever went anywhere with Harley was Mal and they didn’t leave the hotel and that Brazilian restaurant which was lunch in the middle of the week 😂

Can’t see her rocking up at the New Inn or the Bridge Bar anytime soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And still looks like a wee rat face !

She really has no banter and thinks flirting is putting
men down …

These huns are mental the way they think she met up with that guy from other night ? Do they not see he speaks to lots of girls and more towards his age

she will be setting up dates for her next trip away but they will get bored of her and not turn up

She admitted she is a little cocky and humble
She is not humble at all , she defo has no reason to be cocky !!

And as for a b perfect in aberdeen
She would never go

Jesus the bleep needs an actual mental health diagnosis.
It was days ago she was man hating, now she’s back dating.
There’s folk locked up in cornhill with less issues than her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.