Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given Vav’s history with fraudulent activity (stealing money) anyone stupid enough to give a penny to this women without seeking official charity association deserve it. Just when I think she can’t get any worse!!

Reactions: 15
Can see the “event” now….. her and Bradley are on and within five minutes of the 3 hour long event it will be all about me me me nothing to do with additional needs. She loves the sound of her own voice. I can see a few complaints coming her way if it turns into the Steph show. The lassie on the video someone posted on here is right just scroll through her videos or hundreds of others on TT and you will get proper advice and tips that you are looking for. No this is just something she has concocted at the last minute and not thought through. Oh and please your now going to have a clothing line so tagged the cheapest of them all clothing brands 😂

Reactions: 9
IMG_3176.jpeg

---
Awkward moment when you forget to pay to boost your posts that you’ve been doing for the past few weeks and the real engagement shows through
---
IMG_3177.jpeg

---
IMG_3176.jpeg

---

Awkward moment when you forget to pay to boost your posts that you’ve been doing for the past few weeks and the real engagement shows through
---
IMG_3177.jpeg
Oh dear she’s on the manic up part of her usual cycle this normally comes with a massive fall for her and it’s clearly coming. Like I keep saying her account is a hot bed of negativity and post like these just prove it. She’s obsessed with people she classes as trolls but in all honesty are just people who are calling her out for what she is. If she’s a charity thief you can’t hide it and posts like this will make people in the know go harder on her to expose her, she’s so stupid she can’t see it. Honestly what a punch me life she has to constantly be making posts digging at people who don’t like her then saying she doesn’t care, emmmm clearly not much 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I thought she was joking about the charity thing! I’m sure they would be chuffed with a donation but I’m not sure if they’d want to be associated with her, or for her pretending she’s some sort of ambassador again.

Honestly, a tenner to go online and hear her swear like a trooper, she’ll probs be stuffing her face and Max will be being completely ignored

Reactions: 11
Taking advantage of her followers by charging £10 to talk about a topic she is completely clueless about. And even if u were interested in what she has to say on the subject, scroll her account.

Reactions: 10
The cheek of her posting about this event whilst living it up in belfast without her kids lol. I bet so many sen single parents do not get 5 minutes break :(

Reactions: 16
IMG_0930.jpeg

She is a twit

oh and bbz you really ain’t all that !
Baiter and a charity thief , you are those

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mamma and Tommy page gave out so much useful info on her journey on autism. She’s a mum that actually puts effort into her child’s development and she’s not charging for an event but being a part of send reform

Reactions: 8
The cheek of her posting about this event whilst living it up in belfast without her kids lol. I bet so many sen single parents do not get 5 minutes break :(
And she’s got the cheek to say she has nobody to rely on!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s not qualified to charge for an event her experience is with her son and her son alone. Every parents experience that I’ll be different. Why not link the charity Sensationall in her bio anyway without charging for events. She’s a fecking disgrace
She’s full of confidence to do this but she could really end up making an absolute fool of herself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.