Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strem

I bet there were some baby reindeer style messages sent from Steph after Korey abruptly left the live:

wer u with someone jus ther?
Sent from my iceBath

dont think ill stop baby leprechaun
sent from my iceBath

Only a real man could handle a women like me
sent from my iceBath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
See when I was watching her run about with her manky keys in her mouth I did think I should screen record this but I thought loads of people would be doing it so I didn’t bother but lesson learned. Screen record. I wish we had a pic of that ice bath. Does anyone watch these people ok tik tok who clean filthy swimming pools that haven’t been cleaned all winter?? It looked exactly like that!!
Got this pic from cc hope they don't mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

toppy02

VIP Member
Just on to say last night was epic. I was dying to go to sleep but I honestly couldn’t stop watching a nearly 40 year old make the biggest fool
Out of herself. Oh the shame 😳 she was sitting there trying to look all sexy acting the big I am,
She was bossing him about so much so his followers kept asking why is she telling him what to do.
then the ice bath, well I’ve never seen anything like it,
It’s was fecking radioactive ☢ gyadz then she tried to cover up by implying that her stalker had driven out their sometime between the morning ice bath and then and taken a piss in it, I mean even for her this is a new low of a lie.
I missed the end when he went off but I did go back on and saw Korey was on with another girl. His comments were flooded with people asking about Steph and saying she was so upset that his mods didn’t ban people. Korey just ignored it. The whole situation was total humiliation for Steph and it serves her right!!’
im sensing a black and white tt bubbling about how bad her life is or a total man hating tt. We all know narcissists and she’s not be able to deal with that last night she will be full on rage mode today 😂😂
---
And to top it off Lily came stomping through fecking raging cause her crack pot mother had woken her up stomping about the house trying to squeeze herself into a swimsuit to do a dare at the back of 11pm infront of a couple of thousand people, I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s giving me George Galloway on CBB acting like a cat vibess. She’s not living this one down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lollie75

Chatty Member
Is this what happened to her! He fucked off and just didn’t come back 🤦🏼‍♀️ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a fucking belter 😂 Vav even gets stood up online. It’s the online equivalent of your date going to the toilet and not coming back 😂 Canna keep a man physically or virtually they all run away from her 🤣🤣🤣 You did indeed “vibe out” Korey. You vibed oot, patched her and fucked off 😂 I hope the song you asked him to play was “all by myself” by Celine Dion 😂
Korey ‘asked for Angela’ n was taken to safety

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
He goes live with girls every night, won’t ever hear from them see them again..
she’s followed him
Has him on insta
Requested to go live with him again
Commenting on his live
Gifting him in his live!

Someone make her stop 😂😂
She really believes that was a love story the first night she went live with him, even tho he’s been on doing the same thing with loads of girls since!! Big Martha Vavron

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Still claiming she done it this morning 😂😂😂 and he asked why it was yellow & she is trying to insinuate someone has sabotaged it 😂😂😂 she is actually mental 😂😂😂“i will tell u about it later” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

K4040

VIP Member
The way she says my autistic child really annoys me. Her child with autism she should be saying. Sorry it's really triggers me
She should just be saying my child, she doesn’t have to point out his autism every single time. First and foremost he’s a person and autistic second!
---
And I have an autistic son, I don’t mention unless it’s absolutely necessary.. why? Because I want him treated as a person, want him to have a normal life as much as possible & its no one else’s business unless I choose to make it!

• Heart

Cf123

The comments were on fire last night 🤣🤣. I was watching from Koreys side and when his mods were getting lots of stick and people were saying to get stephs mods over to help them. One of his mods replied "WE ARE MANAGING FINE, WE ARE ONLY DOING WHAT KOREY ASKED." I think Koreys playing a very clever game here, Steph getting used for her views again pahahaha. Same as at the beginning when steph was trying her hardest to get one of her mods over to koreys side, he looked a bit flustered and said "we have lots of mods in here, mines are great" or somthing along those lines. Steph getting played like a fiddle again 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
So Lily apparently had a tough day at school today, and to top it off she’s been woken by the sound of her maws knickers hitting the floor.

Saw Lily defending her in comments yesterday, she’s so desperate for her mums attention, it’s actually fucking tragic

• Sad
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
What in the carnie mirrors is going on here? It looks like her head’s a pea and been photoshopped on

And don’t get me started on the BHS work trousers, WTF are they?! Has her cat died?!

IMG_2201.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Imagine you’re a wee drill musician, pumping out music for bad boys and Road men and you find out you’ve got a middle aged maw swinging circles and adding dance moves to your songs

You’d straight up retire

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Korey’s followers were getting increasingly frustrated at Steph being boring, not doing any dares and him not getting on with singing songs. There were comments from them about her (being a mink) swearing and requests for him to drop her.
I was howling, when they were doing the dare challenge I seen someone say dare Steph to go to bed 🤣🤣👏
---
I’m going to have to get on Tik Tok! Thanks Fuck Faces for posting I think I have worn out my ‘wow’ button. I was cringing at her video dancing but this is next level.

What an affront, I’m so embarrassed for her but she has zero self-reflection so she won’t see anything bad about last night. It’s Lily I feel sorry for, poor girl
I think lily was fuming, u heard her slamming doors then at 1 point she came into the room and Steph went very quiet and was distracted... I think she thought lily might say something while she was on live then she was mouthing something to her too. Poor girls trying to sleep for school and her thirsty maw is prancing about in a swimming costume screaming like a schoolgirl in the kitchen desperate to take part in a dare 🤦‍♀️ wee max probably sent to bed with 5 sleep gummies to keep him quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Scotblock

VIP Member
Is this what happened to her! He fucked off and just didn’t come back 🤦🏼‍♀️ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a fucking belter 😂 Vav even gets stood up online. It’s the online equivalent of your date going to the toilet and not coming back 😂 Canna keep a man physically or virtually they all run away from her 🤣🤣🤣 You did indeed “vibe out” Korey. You vibed oot, patched her and fucked off 😂 I hope the song you asked him to play was “all by myself” by Celine Dion 😂

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is this dancing 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Got this pic from cc hope they don't mind
I’m dying laughing at this. She’s goes on and on about trolls but she’s made the biggest absolute CNT out of herself. I understand why she goes for younger guys now…she has absolutely no personality, banter or chat for anyone her own age, with their life sorted out. She’s got to go for wee boys in the hope there impressed with her followers and big rented gaff.

• Haha