Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted Mary has raised so much , €16,000 in a week! Even though I can't stand scurvy it's down to her sharing it. Children's grief centre, such a deserving cause 👌👋

Reactions: 9
Delighted Mary has raised so much , €16,000 in a week! Even though I can't stand scurvy it's down to her sharing it. Children's grief centre, such a deserving cause 👌👋
I dont follow either, but is that the charity set up by Axel Foleys wife? Fantastic cause if so.

Reactions: 2
Part of it may also be Mary making her account public

Reactions: 2
Anyone else laughing at how she's fooling no one with pretending to have that waistline..... a jacket with a print on it is not camouflage enough for all that fat sticking out either side behind your hands shinny
Trishas transformation does this too its so obvious

Reactions: 5
Boo hoo Sinead, off drinking Doolin dry, and come on moaning about being tired after pretending to be a boss witch all day!!! Mother of God if these ones had a real job I dunno how they would manage! And I dunno about anyone else who was married but posting a few bloody invites isn't that stressful! Her wedding is abroad, you are not going to have 300 plus guest list, bar a few insta hun pals that would turn up to the opening of a new toilet at Arthur Quay if they thought they would get there photo on "I love Limerick" insta page! She knows exactly who she is inviting! What's the stress about! They either go or they don't!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boo hoo Sinead, off drinking Doolin dry, and come on moaning about being tired after pretending to be a boss witch all day!!! Mother of God if these ones had a real job I dunno how they would manage! And I dunno about anyone else who was married but posting a few bloody invites isn't that stressful! Her wedding is abroad, you are not going to have 300 plus guest list, bar a few insta hun pals that would turn up to the opening of a new toilet at Arthur Quay if they thought they would get there photo on "I love Limerick" insta page! She knows exactly who she is inviting! What's the stress about! They either go or they don't!!
And why is she doing them in batches like she has millions to send out?
Like sit down, write the invites and post them all. It’s not rocket science

Reactions: 7
And why is she doing them in batches like she has millions to send out?
Like sit down, write the invites and post them all. It’s not rocket science
Poor Neady wouldn't have the attention span to carry out such a task! She might bring them into the office and get the team to do the invites for her!

Reactions: 4
All the humble bragging shite she spouts. It’s all so disingenuous. I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 6
Congratulating herself for not having a glass of wine......... on a Tuesday night.

Said like a true alcoholic.

Jesus the one in the shorts! They “fit” and just because they close doesn’t mean they fit. Only because the magic vest has pushed the fat up around her middle. Imagine trying to sit down in them 😬

Reactions: 6
Jesus the one in the shorts! They “fit” and just because they close doesn’t mean they fit. Only because the magic vest has pushed the fat up around her middle. Imagine trying to sit down in them 😬
They definitely don't "fit" and the less said about the vest and bra, the better!
Not sure if I can show her face or not, so just in case.

IMG_20240417_120310.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow