Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not on ozempic IV just done 3 months on it and she's definitely not on it she would have lost way more than 7lb I started it at 11 and a half stone and lost more than that in week 1 because U cannot eat more than a few bites of anything

Reactions: 3
She's not on ozempic IV just done 3 months on it and she's definitely not on it she would have lost way more than 7lb I started it at 11 and a half stone and lost more than that in week 1 because U cannot eat more than a few bites of anything
Forgive me if this is too probing, I’m just surprised. Were you given it for weight loss? That weight doesn’t seem overweight to me. 😮

Reactions: 5
A mother of almost 40 thinking she's gas dying of a hangover at 1PM, can they not just have a few drinks and call it a night. So embarrassing.
Also her 7 pound loss is probably the equivalent of 2 pounds on a smaller person. Not a massive loss for week 1 when you've been eating and drinking shite for years. Hope for her own sake she keeps it up.

Reactions: 6
Forgive me if this is too probing, I’m just surprised. Were you given it for weight loss? That weight doesn’t seem overweight to me. 😮
I bought it off someone because I couldn't get my weight to move since having my son over 3 years ago,did 3 months and down 2 stone so just calorie counting now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh there is no support in that swimsuit whatsoever. She is running towards the camera and the boobs are flying in her face. She nearly gave herself a black eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A mother of almost 40 thinking she's gas dying of a hangover at 1PM, can they not just have a few drinks and call it a night. So embarrassing.
Also her 7 pound loss is probably the equivalent of 2 pounds on a smaller person. Not a massive loss for week 1 when you've been eating and drinking shite for years. Hope for her own sake she keeps it up.
Well she does pawn her child off on her widowed mother and sister regularly so she can go on the piss! 🤷‍♀️

Not saying much about Jennifer who gives her all the free blow dries and treatments that she went to another salon for her colour and didn’t she go elsewhere for her cut too. Time for Jennifer at obsessed to tell her to go elsewhere !

Attachments