Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not into the whole wedding starvation thing but hers is a health issue. Fine, have your few drinks and one night out but she can't do that. Even starting again tomorrow, no such thing as today with her!

Reactions: 9
I'm not into the whole wedding starvation thing but hers is a health issue. Fine, have your few drinks and one night out but she can't do that. Even starting again tomorrow, no such thing as today with her!
Remember the PT fella, that was a farce too

Reactions: 7
Remember the PT fella, that was a farce too
He must feel like the biggest fool! But sure I’m sure a load of her lobotomised followers booked sessions and that’ll justify whoring yourself out to the likes of Sinead.

Reactions: 5
She's her dress got for half nothing off crowd in bray - she doesn't care

• Angry
Reactions: 3
1000023613.jpg
1000023614.jpg

Who does she think she is. These have just dropped by khloe kardashion. A worldwide recognised name through good American brand and for €10 more you can get quality that fits. I am embarrassed for the people who are buying into her sales.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she has them running in cinemas for a month or something, hence the launch party at the cinema

Reactions: 3
Lord she's some notions

Wonder what that cost her... But she's worth it 🤣🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
we can all see she’s 5 sizes bigger than where she’s placing her hands, what is the point of doing this it’s clear to see. Surely she is in denial of her actual size and the way she looks.
I’d say Celia Holman Lee thought her that trick 🤣

• Haha
we can all see she’s 5 sizes bigger than where she’s placing her hands, what is the point of doing this it’s clear to see. Surely she is in denial of her actual size and the way she looks.
She lost 4lbs and thinks its the same as loosing 10 stone !

• Haha
She really thinks she did something there with the Gaza/Met Gala post followed swiftly by an ad for her cheap, Kardashian “inspired”, must have bodysuit. Just duck off.

So Sinead is walking around Monard gaa pitch and thinks she is doing her bit for the fundraiser is it?

• Haha
IMG_5554.png

Don’t hate me! But I actually think this is fab on her? But she’s it sent back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck. Those gold curtains are manky on her. Mind you she is the size that only bedsheets might suit her.

That "dress" is awful on her. Zero "style" with Sweaty Sinéad.