Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her today stomping around riverfest. She managed to get herself a badge that got her everything for free. She was roaring around the place. She bothers the life out of me
Was she pushing the huge child well able to walk in a buggy?

Reactions: 3
She wouldn't have been seen in around the place only for that badge so! Getting everything free sounds about right, she would be jumping the queues for everything aswell.

Reactions: 6
Out tonight now in her beige binbag top, spangly pyjama shirt, white ankle swingers and those bleeping plastic shoes. The absolute state of her. She has zero dress sense

Given the amount of people who are happy to flash their under garments for the gram, her customer base is clearly very classy!

It just looks ridiculous. Who is she fooling?
A load of dopes happy to part with their hard earned €€

Also I came here to say, you’d think with all her success being Limerick's answer to Kim K with her shapewear line, she’d be saving to buy a house. Isn’t she renting? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it. Spending a fortune on a wedding (even with the freebies she’s going to bleep herself for!) why would you do it?

How’s slimming world going? Did she lie to her followers and say she was down weight and then when JCup filmed her she was saying she was up???

Reactions: 1
Slimming World will be out the window anyway after the Peony Court. She’s such a hog.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slimming World will be out the window anyway after the Peony Court. She’s such a hog.
Well she was up half a pound Friday, went out for dinner and on the tear Saturday night followed by a Chinese and another night in the pub tonight so I'd say not great!

Was her sister Mares insta private before ? Public now
Also I wonder will she be shaking in her boots at Rosie’s swim collection ! 😂 price point will be interesting

Reactions: 4
Was her sister Mares insta private before ? Public now
Also I wonder will she be shaking in her boots at Rosie’s swim collection ! 😂 price point will be interesting
I think Rosie will be going for a very different market with 4th arq swimwear. Hers will be very high cut and wouldn't be for containing a vast gut I'd guess.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a generous size 14 who likes a Pinot Grigio … but way back when I was getting married, I was military with my diet….and exercise……but each to their own I suppose 😵💫😂
It is well documented that Scurvy sticks to nothing she starts. She is lazy and has zero will power. Its all for show and sympathy when she fails at the weight loss. Again.