Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really interesting to see Mine actually interacting with Ela and asking her questions and trying to engage in conversation. Still exploiting her on camera but what a stark difference to Sevda’s “don’t wuwwy” “good girl” conversations she shows with Ela

Reactions: 11
I bet she wasn’t needed there, between Tom Tom and his dad I’m sure they would be able to seen to the girls BUT I bet SEVDA insisted she goes there and looks after ‘her girls’.
shame she doesn’t think the same of her other nieces / nephews from the sister they shall not name! You know her ACTUAL BLOOD SISTER!
---
Really interesting to see Mine actually interacting with Ela and asking her questions and trying to engage in conversation. Still exploiting her on camera but what a stark difference to Sevda’s “don’t wuwwy” “good girl” conversations she shows with Ela
You really notice how much Ela struggles in the conversation in the interaction. Mine only asked her what she wants for lunch and she was struggling to even answer that. sev should be ashamed!!!

Reactions: 18
Christ the way Ella talks on that video with the sister. Painful she’s nearly 8! Surely there’s something else going on there bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she wasn’t needed there, between Tom Tom and his dad I’m sure they would be able to seen to the girls BUT I bet SEVDA insisted she goes there and looks after ‘her girls’.
shame she doesn’t think the same of her other nieces / nephews from the sister they shall not name! You know her ACTUAL BLOOD SISTER!
---

You really notice how much Ela struggles in the conversation in the interaction. Mine only asked her what she wants for lunch and she was struggling to even answer that. sev should be ashamed!!!
She's definitely seen comments on here because the S.I.L has been sick for over a week,the husbands there but she just using for content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched a video of Jamie Oliver's son Buddy cooking , he's 8 .
Ela isn't allowed to open a bag of crisps herself.
In your own words Sevda, do better .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My 8yrold grandson can get himself cereal,open drinks,peel fruit,make noodles,sad to say this but she gives Ela the pack lunches,then shows what she can't eat,yet piles her plate high,with her being inactive does she want her to become an obese teen reliant on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not gonna post cos they have other things going on, but has managed to post a video long enough to get paid and also that will create enough buzz with her Huns to comment/like etc.

Could have easily posted a quick story with some words, no need to bring out the tired voice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Buddy is 12. I think river is 7 or 8

On a recent video Kuki spoke about her childhood in Istanbul and how her mum is severely autistic and add. It may go some way to explain what else could be going on. Kuki has said she and her girls are autistic

Reactions: 1

On a recent video Kuki spoke about her childhood in Istanbul and how her mum is severely autistic and add. It may go some way to explain what else could be going on. Kuki has said she and her girls are autistic
Yeah she said it makes sense when her eldest was diagnosed and said the whole family is nuts (in her words) which would also mean Sedat and Ela sows a lot of signs too

Reactions: 5
Not sure if she’s mentioned it before but seems her monster Adams family friend has had weight loss surgery previously. She was pretty big before. Definitely bet that’s how her Begda bond as by now it’s pretty obvious she’s had it too & I think struggles with guilt/pride & mixed feeling associated with it especially being so close to her big little sister. She can see in her someone she loves what she so hated in herself, hence one of the reasons why she can’t admit to having it.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if she’s mentioned it before but seems her monster Adams family friend has had weight loss surgery previously. She was pretty big before. Definitely bet that’s how her Begda bond as by now it’s pretty obvious she’s had it too & I think struggles with guilt/pride & mixed feeling associated with it especially being so close to her big little sister. She can see in her someone she loves what she so hated in herself, hence one of the reasons why she can’t admit to having it.
I’m sure she has, you can see it in her face it looks like she’s got loose skin round her jaw. But also you would think her kids wouldn’t be as large as they are.

Reactions: 2

He was 8 at the time of the video as he said his age

I’m sure she has, you can see it in her face it looks like she’s got loose skin round her jaw. But also you would think her kids wouldn’t be as large as they are.
She definitely has, she’s done a video on it. She seems ever so pleased with herself about it all too.

Reactions: 1
Why can't her husband look after Ela when Sev isn't there? She seems to go to someone else when Sev isn't at home, do you think she doesn't trust him to?

Reactions: 7