Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, he gets 1 ‘walk’ a day usually, she has sacked off the dog walker ‘cos she wants to get fitter’ (it’s totally cos she isn’t making as much money now) but all she does is trot to the park at the end of the road and stand throwing his ball, hoping that some other dogs come over and entertain him, she barely takes any steps!

1 walk a day would be fine if she was exercising him properly, but when she says she ‘takes him out’ she mostly actually means she lets him pee on the communal grass out the front

She thinks it’s funny when he chews stuff up when they go out, but it’s a huge sign of frustration which could be easily managed if she treated him like the spaniel he is and not a toy
I’ve got skank neighbours who shuffle to the communal garden to let their dog run about because they are lazy and entitled. Sounds just like Bedga eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know if I’m remembering wrong as it was quite a while ago but when they first got Rocco didn’t Sevda say that Ela was asking for a puppy so that’s why they got him? she should be teaching her if you want something then you have to take on responsibility for it so she should be making Ela go on the walks with her and learn to take care of the dog. She shouldn’t get the option of always not going on walks and having to call her grandad over to take care of her is ridiculous. She’s spoilt rotten and a very rude and demanding little girl and she’ll grow up to be even worse and it’s such a shame because she’s just a kid and none of the adults in her life are helping her to grow and develop.

She’ll be 8 this year but she acts and talks like a baby and I’ve been around babies/toddlers who are better behaved , are more developed and mature than Ela which is concerning that Ela is stunted because her whole family treat her like a baby who can’t do anything for herself instead of encouraging her to act her age. Remember a few months ago she was being spoon fed by Sevdas mum they are a very strange family. Crazy how we all know all of this about Ela cause we shouldn’t know anything about her nobody online should but Sevda has been exploiting Ela for years and all this exploiting has made Ela become even more attention seeking and copying Sevda it’s messed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’m remembering wrong as it was quite a while ago but when they first got Rocco didn’t Sevda say that Ela was asking for a puppy so that’s why they got him? she should be teaching her if you want something then you have to take on responsibility for it so she should be making Ela go on the walks with her and learn to take care of the dog. She shouldn’t get the option of always not going on walks and having to call her grandad over to take care of her is ridiculous. She’s spoilt rotten and a very rude and demanding little girl and she’ll grow up to be even worse and it’s such a shame because she’s just a kid and none of the adults in her life are helping her to grow and develop.

She’ll be 8 this year but she acts and talks like a baby and I’ve been around babies/toddlers who are better behaved , are more developed and mature than Ela which is concerning that Ela is stunted because her whole family treat her like a baby who can’t do anything for herself instead of encouraging her to act her age. Remember a few months ago she was being spoon fed by Sevdas mum they are a very strange family. Crazy how we all know all of this about Ela cause we shouldn’t know anything about her nobody online should but Sevda has been exploiting Ela for years and all this exploiting has made Ela become even more attention seeking and copying Sevda it’s messed up.
Ela was never asking for anything, Sevda got him purely for content purposes.

Reactions: 6
Ela was never asking for anything, Sevda got him purely for content purposes.
I agree. It was at the time when she joined her management company & getting a puppy was most probably suggested by them to up her following & provide her with more content as pets & babies bring in the most views.

Reactions: 4
That’s a first for seagull, not filming any kids in their costumes. You feeling ok Sev?as for people in her comments thanking her for speaking up, she hasn’t she’s shared a post by someone else speaking up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a first for seagull, not filming any kids in their costumes. You feeling ok Sev?as for people in her comments thanking her for speaking up, she hasn’t she’s shared a post by someone else speaking up
I agree, she’s not spoken up at all!

She has never spoken up, cos she doesn’t know what to say and how to articulate it. Let’s be honest she said herself she doesn’t watch the news ever, she only ever shares others peoples posts. She has a go at Sedat he’s always watching the news etc but at least HE probably knows what’s going on in he world more than she does.

Reactions: 5
She’s shared a post by Loose Women’s Nadia Sawalha who has ironically called upon people to unsubscribe from celebrities and influencers who don’t use their platform to speak up.

Reactions: 8
The is a huge trend on TikTok where people are blocking influencers & celebrities who don’t use their platform to support causes. It is the only reason silly Sev is piping up now. She is worried about being cancelled. 😆

She's at S.ILs house looking after her nieces because she's been in hospital since yesterday, I hope she's OK her stomach looked really swollen the other day

God the dramatics 😭 shes just been in A&E having tests, not in intensive care ffs. The mopey voice and squinty labia eyes 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can't Sedat look after his child and why can't he be trusted to walk the dog?

Reactions: 12
She's at S.ILs house looking after her nieces because she's been in hospital since yesterday, I hope she's OK her stomach looked really swollen the other day
I hope she’s ok too! I quite like Kuki. She’s mental and has an irritating personality, but she does seem sweet.

Although, I thought those were her boobies, not stomach? They do sit quite low so it’s hard to tell…

Reactions: 3