Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never heard anyone ever say they are going to go for it meaning Water Melon. You have never lived Sevda.

Heard her sister in law this morning and she seems to be going through it. I'm surprised the Dr is not taking her symptoms more serious but she needs to see a different doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg just bloody make Ela go for the walk 🙄 it's not going to kill her and she needs fresh air.

Also why can't Sedat look after his daughter tonight? Why does she have to go to Nanny's?

This family confuse me so much

Reactions: 18
That kid is like a little hermit. Get her outside running around Sevda. You are the adult. She doesn't like long walks so you've got your dad, who has been working all week, round this early on a Saturday to watch her? Little madam.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That kid is like a little hermit. Get her outside running around Sevda. You are the adult. She doesn't like long walks so you've got your dad, who has been working all week, round this early on a Saturday to watch her? Little madam.
2 of mine were out on the trampoline at 7.15am eating there breakfast 😂 kid never seems to be out, I’d make that kid go for a walk whether it’s for 10 mins or an hour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My kids often complain about going for walks but once they are out they always enjoy it. She's a spoilt pampered princess who rules the roost in that house and they only have themselves to blame with the crappy parenting. My dad would laugh in my face if called him to mind my kids whilst I did a walk 🙄

Reactions: 18
2 of mine were out on the trampoline at 7.15am eating there breakfast 😂 kid never seems to be out, I’d make that kid go for a walk whether it’s for 10 mins or an hour.
Yep, my 2 year old was straight out as soon as he could in the water tray and playing football 😂 make that kid go on a walk with you, I never got a choice growing up at that age not to go on a dog walk.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how there's not one comment calling her out for being silent about Pal es tine.

Hope shes on the lists the circulate to be blocked and gets blacklisted from everyone possible

Ewa doesn’t like the ‘long rocco walks’
Get the girl out ffs!!! All that green space she could be riding her bike / scooting etc but nope Princess doesn’t like so Princess Ela doesn’t do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ela controls the whole house! Dictates everything doesn’t walk only eats certain parts of Brockley. Wont eat her food if it’s to cooked wont do this wont do that. She sounds like she’s raising an absolute brag that will make a man’s life hell when she’s older. She will need to find someone like sedation

• Haha
Ela controls the whole house! Dictates everything doesn’t walk only eats certain parts of Brockley. Wont eat her food if it’s to cooked wont do this wont do that. She sounds like she’s raising an absolute brag that will make a man’s life hell when she’s older. She will need to find someone like sedation
Just like her mummy!

Reactions: 2
At 7 I didn’t have a choice about whether I walked the dog or not, it was just part of life, if mum was going I was going to 😂

sev doesn’t even do ‘long’ walks with wocco, she walks him in flip flops round the streets to a patch of grass where she stands there and lets him off and she just throws a ball with that ball tosser and that’s it.

that dog gets no stimulation from his concrete cell of a garden and barely any out on her crappy walks. Take him to the woods, or the beach or something, mix it up for him ffs, he’s a spaniel not a lap dog that doesn’t mind not exploring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just watched the S.I.L video,she looks in so much pain,hey Sevda cancel your night out you selfish woman and take her to A&E.
Selfish,beggy,narcissistic Sevda showing her true self.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no drink driving for sev tonight all her fwends live within walking distance

I've just watched the S.I.L video,she looks in so much pain,hey Sevda cancel your night out you selfish woman and take her to A&E.
Selfish,beggy,narcissistic Sevda showing her true self.
Her problem isn't for A&E , she needs a GP.

Reactions: 2
Why does she make such a big deal of walking the dog? It should just be something she does several times a day as standard 🤯

Why does she make such a big deal of walking the dog? It should just be something she does several times a day as standard 🤯
Nope, he gets 1 ‘walk’ a day usually, she has sacked off the dog walker ‘cos she wants to get fitter’ (it’s totally cos she isn’t making as much money now) but all she does is trot to the park at the end of the road and stand throwing his ball, hoping that some other dogs come over and entertain him, she barely takes any steps!

1 walk a day would be fine if she was exercising him properly, but when she says she ‘takes him out’ she mostly actually means she lets him pee on the communal grass out the front

She thinks it’s funny when he chews stuff up when they go out, but it’s a huge sign of frustration which could be easily managed if she treated him like the spaniel he is and not a toy

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her Doc is saying its hormones but I do not agree, she needs to see someone else asap.

Reactions: 1