Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she spends most of her time in the butchers he keeps mistaking her for a roll of ham and is trying to get her in behind the counter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she had Isabella chewing a bread roll in the tik tok in Salou 🤣
She’s a baby? Surely she’ll choke or is at high risk? She hasn’t a tooth in her noggin either, only slightly gummier than her big brother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a baby? Surely she’ll choke or is at high risk? She hasn’t a tooth in her noggin either, only slightly gummier than her big brother
Not only did she have Belly in the buggy chowing down on a full bread roll, she then proceeded to take the bread roll off of the baby, take a lump off of it and put it into her own big gob and then hand it back to her 😂😂 She literally took food from a baby 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Not only did she have Belly in the buggy chowing down on a full bread roll, she then proceeded to take the bread roll off of the baby, take a lump off of it and put it into her own big gob and then hand it back to her 😂😂 She literally took food from a baby 😂
Sure didnt she take the cucumber the other night too? No fear she'd eat that one its too healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Back in the butchers again, creaming herself no doubt over all the mince and chicken burgers, like a savage 🤤 🤤 🤤

Reactions: 2
She has serious food issues. She hates Saturdays when she gets fresh rolls and she can't justify the calories. The same one was having meals with over 900 calories in one go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can't she scoop the dough out of roll if she's so worried about calories and then put whatever filling in it. And I thought nothing was off the table with Rejew You, that she could have whatever she wanted as it was all about creating healthy lifestyle changes 😏

View attachment 2900711
As if eating a fresh bread roll every Saturday caused her to gain all the weight. She's deluded that she can't eat a bread roll because of the calories in it.
I hope all her renew followers see how messed up that is.
And who in their right mind says the butcher's is their favourite place. I've never in my life heard the likes of it.
Imagine filling in those secret questions for extra security say for the bank and one of the questions is " Where is your favourite place?" and Sarah fills in the "butchers" 😆😆

Screenshot_20240427-170637_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to know what she spends weekly on food. Considering the portions she eats just herself. She must spend her entire dole allowance on food.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As if eating a fresh bread roll every Saturday caused her to gain all the weight. She's deluded that she can't eat a bread roll because of the calories in it.
I hope all her renew followers see how messed up that is.
And who in their right mind says the butcher's is their favourite place. I've never in my life heard the likes of it.
Imagine filling in those secret questions for extra security say for the bank and one of the questions is " Where is your favourite place?" and Sarah fills in the "butchers" 😆😆

View attachment 2900953
Couldn’t she not buy a bit of those chicken stir-fry’s & boil up a bit of rice at home. They’d be much better for her than her fakeaways

Burp used to go mad with the food Brian wanted to eat aswell. Thought that era was over with since she has changed her thinking and created her unmatched 'brand'. Thought she is happy with herself and she isn't on a diet, bla bla bla.

• Heart
Hope belly sees that in the future and batters the fat bleep with a week old baguette repeatedly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are we thinking for weigh in tomorrow? What will she claim to be down? 2lbs? 3lbs? Should we start a book on it and see who guesses right 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are we thinking for weigh in tomorrow? What will she claim to be down? 2lbs? 3lbs? Should we start a book on it and see who guesses right 😂😂😂😂
Do we think she has bought a new weighing scales or will we she have to go to the chemist again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.