Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wondered how people who are constantly filtering and editing their photos reconcile that with that they see in the mirror. Clearly they don’t. She’s deluded.

Reactions: 16
“I lovvvee bodeee budder“, oh we believe you gurrrl, anything to do with food has you droolin. Just remember this budder is for your body not your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
wtf is a “honeymoon party” and why would you buy a gift for someone going on honeymoon? Jelly walked in the back so I’m guessing they’re living with her, Tina must have fucked them out on their snot after the sisters 30th 😳😂

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Can those who said no way she hasn't got a new gaff, can they please come on and admit you got it wrong and that the tattle FBI were on the ball :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It really annoys me that she hangs clothes inside on a nice day.out then outside you lazy bleep

Reactions: 10
How can she not say where she is ! It's sad carry on by her ! Must be embarrassing if she can't say where she is ...

Reactions: 19
How can she not say where she is ! It's sad carry on by her ! Must be embarrassing if she can't say where she is ...
She is embarrassed as it is the granny flat of Mrs Walsh wherever she has been shipped off to. Is her name Rose, was Issybelly Rose called after Beddy and Keith's nan?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she’s “unpacking a box” and “needs to do Isabella’s room and Luke’s room” so wherever she is, she’s there long term if she’s “doing” their rooms and have rooms in this house
---

Hunchback of Onslow Gardens
I noticed she said this too she is only maaaaaad to tell people whats going on, hope she has the windows open with the clothes horse in the kitchen or she'll end up with mould

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know someone that was at the event they said Sarah is a good size 18 to 20 ABSOLUTELY no shame in her size but the lies 🙄

Reactions: 25
She's definitely in Keets nans house and she will happily take over the place. Majelly just waltzes in, she will get her fill of Burps soon enough now that they are living closer together. Or when she sees how Burps will have her mother's house like a pig style after a few weeks
---
I know someone that was at the event they said Sarah is a good size 18 to 20 ABSOLUTELY no shame in her size but the lies 🙄
That's the thing there's absolutely no shame to it, lots of people are size 18, 20, 22 whatever. No shame in it at all. It's the claiming to be a size 12, 14, 16 and could size down in everything she gets. Meanwhile she's at an event where people can see her true size and she's walking around on her own hopping off a tub of jellies from the sweet cart 🤦‍♀️

“Let’s catch up” coming soon. And there’ll be a question, from Burps to Burps, “have you moved house” and she’ll fill us all in. But in reality I’d say Keyring and Sonic had enough of her and fucked her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Let’s catch up” coming soon. And there’ll be a question, from Burps to Burps, “have you moved house” and she’ll fill us all in. But in reality I’d say Keyring and Sonic had enough of her and fucked her out.
To be fair to Tina when burps moved in Tina had the house meticulous and burps had it ruined

Reactions: 23
Wonder did Tina duck her out? We all saw how she spoke to her on camera a few times and was ok instagram slating her cooking skills. That along with taking over the kitchen and not giving a duck about her ill father not wanting to be on camera. I’d say she was fucked out. She’s such a bad attitude with people it won’t be long before Jelly fucks her out

• Heart
Reactions: 17
why are they all so stupid when it comes to using the correct labels? if you have gone out and bought something with your own money and you love it and want to share it go ahead. no need for anything. but if you have received something from a brand you are being paid in goods rather than cash but ultimately you are receiving something in exchange for taking about it. it’s a bleeping add

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jesus christ she has the vacious fat suit on under the shorts today, I'd say that thing must stink to the high heavens she never takes it off her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
why are they all so stupid when it comes to using the correct labels? if you have gone out and bought something with your own money and you love it and want to share it go ahead. no need for anything. but if you have received something from a brand you are being paid in goods rather than cash but ultimately you are receiving something in exchange for taking about it. it’s a bleeping add
It absolutely baffles me why they can't understand that!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.