Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can those who said no way she hasn't got a new gaff, can they please come on and admit you got it wrong and that the tattle FBI were on the ball :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
After the first day or two when she said that she had put Isabella in her own room it was obvious she'd moved to a new place. Well done to the Tattlers for figuring out it had something to do with Nanna Rose's house.
I think the opportunity arose for them to move into it and not that Tina asked them to leave. Who wouldn't take at least a 3 bedroom house to live in over staying in your parents house? And if they are paying any rent at all you can be guaranteed it'll be a very low amount.

Reactions: 15
Keith must be snapping that he has to live with her again now and not have the comfort of his mammys nuggets and clean bed sheets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has serious food issues. She hates Saturdays when she gets fresh rolls and she can't justify the calories. The same one was having meals with over 900 calories in one go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can't she scoop the dough out of roll if she's so worried about calories and then put whatever filling in it. And I thought nothing was off the table with Rejew You, that she could have whatever she wanted as it was all about creating healthy lifestyle changes 😏

1000004806.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this with fat suit on?!? Jaysus saaayyyrrrah gurl its more than your arms you need to be bothered about 😯
Yea you can see it underneath when she lifts the tops up. Sure she had the fat suit underneath her black and white monstrosity of an outfit the other night aswell and she was still massive in it. Imagine what she's like without it 😳

Reactions: 9
Is there any need to put that young fella up half naked
And it all a set up any way

She has serious food issues. She hates Saturdays when she gets fresh rolls and she can't justify the calories. The same one was having meals with over 900 calories in one go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can't she scoop the dough out of roll if she's so worried about calories and then put whatever filling in it. And I thought nothing was off the table with Rejew You, that she could have whatever she wanted as it was all about creating healthy lifestyle changes 😏

View attachment 2900711
I actually hate the dough part in the middle so always pull it out just give me the crunch and my fillings

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2900711
That mentality is going on years, this was from a 2022 thread. She is the girl who can't have jambons and sausage rolls or whatever she used to spout. Of course you can have a bread roll and still shift weight. She is still getting sorted 2 years on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2900711
Is belly on the rolls already? The kids love them? What lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was in Liffey valley in Dunnes and I swear to duck I say her double had to a double take same build and all, it wasn’t her obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was actively watching what she is eating and doing her couch to 5K she would be able to have a bread roll on a Saturday no bother. Completely contradicting herself considering she is allegedly able to have whatever she wants on rejew. Wonder will she even bother flogging it this month considering the stills that have come out of her from the event the other evening

Another half naked picture of her son sleeping . She's disgusting really posting that where is his privacy !!!

Reactions: 16
At the rate she's going her wedding picture is going to have to be an ariel photograph
You win the internet FOREVER AND EVER !!!! I got sick from laughing like actual vom to my mouth and then to the floor .. best comment I have ever seen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2900711
But she ate them all anyway, no doubt. Shes a video up of sangoolie and the baby was eating a bread roll. She took it off her, took a bite and gave it back to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.