Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said once that she used to work in a bank, a brain for Maths would be essential in that kind of work surely? Then again Billay said she was going to be a lawyer........................
Wow, in an alter universe Sam and Billie work in finance and law…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get such an off vibe from sainted firstborn Baby Pol. I’d love him to prove us wrong and become a respectful, educated, upstanding member of society but with those two dollops for parents he doesn’t really stand a chance 😵💫

Reactions: 12
I get such an off vibe from sainted firstborn Baby Pol. I’d love him to prove us wrong and become a respectful, educated, upstanding member of society but with those two dollops for parents he doesn’t really stand a chance 😵💫
He’ll be just like his dad I fear.

Reactions: 13
On Paul's birthday post she has described him as the most kindest, funniest and caring person she knows.
Doesn't say alot about her other two kids than.

Reactions: 14
It’s my birthday tomorrow too. Ok double her age but god she makes me hate mine!! She’s so extra! Ffs just be normal and think you’re a grown ass woman with 3 kids, who needs to celebrate like that? Haven’t celebrated mine since I was a child and guess what I still enjoy it!

Reactions: 9
When they kiss it’s just so fake. He comes across like he really can’t stand her. He’s definitely in it for the money and the work free lifestyle that comes with it. BBP is only interested in himself and BP 🤢

Reactions: 16
When they kiss it’s just so fake. He comes across like he really can’t stand her. He’s definitely in it for the money and the work free lifestyle that comes with it. BBP is only interested in himself and BP 🤢
So true. It’s always her planting a kiss on him, never the other way round. And he always just looks mildly irritated 😣

Reactions: 14
Do we think little Paul will have birthday party? Poor Rosie still waiting for one.

Reactions: 6
Can we safely say another Christmas new years and birthday with no 💍? Is he waiting for valentines? What is it now? Ten years?

Reactions: 8