Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t believe her and her pal have created their own ‘charity’ now - she knows nothing about child protection, has zero qualifications and had she done her research correctly in the first place she could have been an ambassador for an established charity out in Africa that is doing good work (not Adam’s obviously).
She has no problem posting her own kids half dressed to thousands of ‘fans’ online which proves she knows very little about CP.
This is to fill her own ego - look at me, saving all these children, I’m such a hero.
Posting about child poverty/abuse while swinging her Chanel Bag in a 5* hotel 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Towie bets - what will happen first:

Mark wright will have children as he always said he wanted

Sam Faiers will get married as she always said she wanted

Billie Faiers will divorce Greg as we all knows she wants to

Place your bets now
Gemma Collins will lose another three stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

quirky96

Fuck my life, what planet is this donut on. I honestly feel like all these “theorists” need cancelling. Look what the conspricacy theorists have done during covid and covid jabs. Measles was nearly zero in the UK before idiots like Sam started spouting their shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣
Why would you be reading the comments of sad people with no life?!?!😂😂

Hi Sam, 👋 how's wedding planning going? At this rate, the Maldives will be underwater by the time you get to go on honeymoon and Dubai will be an uninhabitable desert so I'd tell Paul to get a crack on if your have tour heart set on those locations

From one engaged woman to another a girlfriend, I'd lay off the collagen in the run up to the wedding whenever it is, at some angles you look like you've had a hair dye reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 27

orangehead

VIP Member
Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣
Without people looking at her social media, listening to her podcast and gossiping about her she wouldn’t be talked about in the press and wouldn’t have work.

She should know she could literally look and be perfect and people will still find things to fault, if she is happy none of what any of tattle users say about her should bother her because she knows we are wrong and she’s happy being unmarried and Paul isn’t a useless layabout and she’s not pretentious etc.

Just don’t read tattle Sam, people say stuff to their friends and family you can’t see or hear so just treat tattle the same way. If you’re happy and we are wrong then why would tattle need to be shut down.

Reactions: 26

katiesfc

Her stupidity is breathtaking, how many times does she fly a year and she has the cheek to say that. 🤯

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m sure I’ve seen data saying the longer you live together unmarried the less likely you are to get married, and the longer you live together before a wedding the more likely you are to get divorced. Perhaps she should admit defeat and refer to BBP as her ‘significant other’. I’m sure she thought he’d propose after the first baby.
Didn’t she get pregnant literally 2 mins after meeting him? They hardly knew each other! They wouldn’t of lasted long if they hadn’t had a child.. She got caught and they’ve both just settled. He is happy cause he doesn’t seem to have had to work a day since blowing his load. I rekon that’s the only time he shags her when times get bleak and it looks like he might have to get a job he puts another kid in her 😂

orangehead

VIP Member
Just checking in on her threads to see if she's engaged yet... Didn't think so, see you all in 10 years when she still won't be engaged but I do my check in 😂

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Does anyone else think its weird AF that Sams sells a satchel of collagen powder.... Its had her selling her house, moving to America, becoming a millionaire 🙄 uprooting her family for it, distances herself from family, friends etc and yeah.... This wee satchel of powder done all that 🙄👍 you can litterly buy them on amazon & poundland but hers has been life changing?? This is weird AF & deff a cover up for something
Seems normal to me, a lot of people sell powder and become rich and get a new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Apparently has a company that arranged private jets for people…
Nothing makes sense about BBP

How can this be your job but you, your wife and kids are forever flying commercial?! Sounds like the typical business trip excuse for men who are cheating and are on a dirty weekend away with the mistress
1709068091595.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24