Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0002.jpeg

Have we already discussed this? How do Sam and Chrishelle know each other? I wonder if they got on!

Reactions: 3
It'll be jaw filler. It's made so many celebs look manly. They think they're getting a defined jawline but they're actually getting Squidward.
Like all fillers or surgery, there's a fine line between tweaking and changing your whole look for the worse.

Reactions: 17
Maths is not her strong point 🤣 marriage is not the be all and end all but I’d love to know why he hasn’t proposed yet. You can argue it in reverse but 3 kids, businesses and a house, you may as well just do it. A divorce is way easier to get that to get out of mortgages and businesses and kids tie you for life. Im here single af and not fussed about marriage but id be pissed if i didn’t get a proposal from someone id carried kids for

Can’t believe she shared this, married for 73+ years, can’t happen Sam unless you live till at least 108 and get married today 🤣
To be 96 and married for 73 years you would obviously have to be married at around 23, so for Sam, unless she finds a Time Machine, this is impossible. But as another user said, maths isn't her strong point.
---
Maths is not her strong point 🤣 marriage is not the be all and end all but I’d love to know why he hasn’t proposed yet. You can argue it in reverse but 3 kids, businesses and a house, you may as well just do it. A divorce is way easier to get that to get out of mortgages and businesses and kids tie you for life. Im here single af and not fussed about marriage but id be pissed if i didn’t get a proposal from someone id carried kids for
Maybe he won’t do it because everyone keeps asking when he will do it?
Or he’s just keeping himself for Gaynor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure I’ve seen data saying the longer you live together unmarried the less likely you are to get married, and the longer you live together before a wedding the more likely you are to get divorced. Perhaps she should admit defeat and refer to BBP as her ‘significant other’. I’m sure she thought he’d propose after the first baby.

I’m sure I’ve seen data saying the longer you live together unmarried the less likely you are to get married, and the longer you live together before a wedding the more likely you are to get divorced. Perhaps she should admit defeat and refer to BBP as her ‘significant other’. I’m sure she thought he’d propose after the first baby.
Didn’t she get pregnant literally 2 mins after meeting him? They hardly knew each other! They wouldn’t of lasted long if they hadn’t had a child.. She got caught and they’ve both just settled. He is happy cause he doesn’t seem to have had to work a day since blowing his load. I rekon that’s the only time he shags her when times get bleak and it looks like he might have to get a job he puts another kid in her 😂

Reactions: 26
I think it was about four to six months before she fell pregnant. In the baby and mummy diaries Sam and her whole family are convinced he’ll propose shortly after the first baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was about four to six months before she fell pregnant. In the baby and mummy diaries Sam and her whole family are convinced he’ll propose shortly after the first baby.
You do not know anyone after 6 months lol I don’t care what anyone says!

Also says online her and Joey only split up Sept 2014!? and she had baby Paul end of 2015!…. She must of moved on quick 😂🤝

Reactions: 14
You do not know anyone after 6 months lol I don’t care what anyone says!

Also says online her and Joey only split up Sept 2014!? and she had baby Paul end of 2015!…. She must of moved on quick 😂🤝
🤔 hmm I think six months is long enough to get a feel for someone personally. They seem to have stayed together a long time even though they didn’t marry.
Yeah she met her soul mate shortly after Joey. The man she could do everything for because he’s incapable of making himself a piece of toast, and has such weird family boundaries he snogs his mum and doesn’t want his three year old son to go to preschool for two half days a week.

• Haha
🤔 hmm I think six months is long enough to get a feel for someone personally.They seem to have stayed together a long time even though they didn’t marry.
You haven’t been through much with someone after only 6 months, it is rare to know someone that deeply after that short time period. They’ve also only lasted because like I said happy to settle! Sam settled for her own reasons and he has been happy not to work and have an easy life. If he treated other women how he treated her then most relationships would’ve ended before the first baby was even born.. everyone saw how he treated her and behaved. Just because she’s a mug and stayed with him all this time doesn’t mean they’ve got something special or a great relationship 😭 Sam said recently they haven’t even shared a bed for 6 years!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
You haven’t been through much with someone after only 6 months, it is rare to know someone that deeply after that short time period. They’ve also only lasted because like I said happy to settle! Sam settled for her own reasons and he has been happy not to work and have an easy life. If he treated other women how he treated her then most relationships would’ve ended before the first baby was even born.. everyone saw how he treated her and behaved. Just because she’s a mug and stayed with him all this time doesn’t mean they’ve got something special or a great relationship 😭 Sam said recently they haven’t even shared a bed for 6 years!
I agree most women (hopefully) wouldn’t tolerate his entitled lazy behaviour and I don’t think they’ve got anything special, also agree they’re probably only together because they had kids together and that focuses the both of them, without the kids they would have little in common. But I still think six min is long enough to know, couples marry and stay together after less than six months. You can’t go through everything before you commit to a relationship, some of it you find out about along the way. You could be with someone for twelve years and never really know them or two months and ‘when you know you know’ as they say.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her (even though its her own doing). I think she could have done so much better than BBP. He's dulled her and moulded her into something she isn't. She has the type of personality that needs to bounce off someone else and she would have been much better suited to someone more outgoing and fun. Not quite Joey Essex, but more like him than Paul.

Reactions: 18
She said once that she used to work in a bank, a brain for Maths would be essential in that kind of work surely? Then again Billay said she was going to be a lawyer........................

• Haha