Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her knee is like a baby's head
Screenshot_20240511-111128.png

---
I think the only reason she's posted is because IG ADs due

Reactions: 1
It could be medicinal cannabis. I take it for autism and a lot of people don't realise it's legal in the UK for various conditions.
---
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!
To the poster who you replied to, PIP is a personal independence payment for people who need support (financial or otherwise) being independent. You don't need a diagnosis of anything but evidence of your health issues and/or disabilities will be helpful. There are different levels depending on how severe your needs are. People with chronic issues or disabilities often have necessary expenses that other people wouldn't have, so it's to level the playing field slightly. You can apply for it whether you're a billionaire or completely broke, whether you do a full time job or not.

Last edited:
You don't need a diagnos to claim pip 🤔

very odd...

so basically some people could be faking/scamming for extra dosh

You don't need a diagnos to claim pip 🤔

very odd...

so basically some people could be faking/scamming for extra dosh
It is incredibly hard to get PIP and it isn’t a lot of money. I highly doubt that many people are scamming the system. In fact, many disabled and chronically ill folks are missing out on support they should be entitled to.

Getting a diagnosis for conditions can be hard to get. Health issues also present in varying degrees of severity so it’s not based on the condition you have.

I hope that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably anxiety/depression or ADA 🤷‍♀️. I just don’t know why it has taken her years to actually do something about It.

her anxiety didn't hold her back from going to the Wedding..

and I'm sure the bride and groom would have understand and been fine with Doug attending just himself

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240513-200858.png

---
Doug's sister had a girl, Orla, a cousin for D, since she won't have siblings

Last edited:
done it again. Popped in to say hi with the pity and show off her knobbly knees like steptoe, then disappeared again.

do people in real jobs do this with "anxiety"

Reactions: 2
confided to do her own wedding, other people's weddings, Maddie Olivias book launch, concerts .....

not confident to do her "job " though,

yet she still has followers.
Its blatantly obvious she's ripping the pish

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s done just two videos in 5 months. Absolute joke. She better not come back wanting to talk about wedding stuff.

or her MH. She's spoke about it for years, and still nothing changes. Poor D living in such a draining unhappy house. Seriously how long has this went on for? Why would you continue to say your a "content creator" yet not follow through.

I'm a pilot btw haha

Reactions: 3
yip her house and address is on show to see..

she's got worse since moving there, like she's made a mistake? Used to vlog the garden a lot doesn't now and I remember she was moaning about a neighbour having music on while vlogging. How does she expect others to stop what they're doing for her. I personally wouldn't be happy if she was filming the back - side of our house and taking in sound.
I was intrigued and genuinely surprised with the area she lives in, no wonder she doesn’t show it to her audience. As they have done nothing to the house for 5 years makes me think they are possibly going to move - or out right can’t afford it, I can’t afford to do everything I want to my house - but then again I’m not spending stupid money on art and furniture that’s clearly beyond her means.

they must be paying at least £400 a week to mortgage, and with lazy Rhiannons continuous financial drought it must be a strain on poor Doug..

no wonder he wore his own Wedding outfit to the wedding they were recently at, while she probably had a new expensive rig out.

They don't even go on holidays and I mean real holidays not a tree house or a shared house with other people in Scotland. Why don't they go abroad or to Cornwall again.
---
* yes it looks a horrible rough run down area, the property prices in her street are low compared to elsewhere

Poor Doug, you'd think Rhiannon would at least try harder for Delilah rather than being a full-time retiree. What a lazy, useless mum.