Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
I find it weird to say all that, like if you can't talk about it and never will then don't say anything, literally no one is going to know you didn't vlog for a few hours or if you'd made up you were visiting family and don't want to film! She's clearly said all that for the speculation. So sad.

Reactions: 18

donutwurry

IMG_5316.jpeg

Watch this comment vanishes in no time 😂
---
Talking about being inspired and ideas to post on tiktok… bitch please who are you kidding? You barely put anything on instagram and youtube let alone tiktok.
---
And of course premade & packaged food for their dinner. God forbids she cooks a decent meal for her family without being sponsored 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PettyPrincess

I was very disappointed with Rhiannon’s Christmas content this year. It was pretty … shit , bland and dull. I usually enjoy it. She clearly couldn’t be bothered this year so she just shoved in her usual boringness decorating at the start , usual getting the tree & wreath making, gift wrapping etc . I don’t usually mind those bits but when they are mixed in with just cosy at home or Christmas shopping type days. Feels like she just threw the usual crap at us called it vlogmas and then bye … her videos were so disappointing this year. Now she’s gonna be gone till spring and come back and complain about her health as usual.

Reactions: 14

lilamay

VIP Member
Oh my God uploading nearly 4 weeks into the year and titling her vlog 'Easing into the New Year'. Girl, most people hit the ground running and have been working full time since 2nd Jan! Many of us find this time of year hard but we get on with it.

Reactions: 13

cloudymoon

If she really ‘feels lost’ in January, she could totally make content out of that. Self-care and ‘romanticising my winter’ sorts of vlogs are so popular right now and she’d suit that role well - she could make cosy little vlogs going to a café and getting a pastry or just even organising her house or something? I mean, if she can go to a social event in London which would cause anxiety for the most confident of people, she could make a little vlog, right? I just don’t know if she has the brain to think of the most basic video concept beyond a clunky vlogmas

Prinnywoo

It’s halfway through ‘vlogmas’ and she has uploaded two videos, I’ll be amazed if she makes it to 4 by christmas. And then she will no doubt go silent until April in 2024 as usual. Her calling this a job is an absolute joke, what does she actually do all day whilst Delilah is in school and Doug works?

Gemrose89

“Finally got round to” what do you mean FINALLY GOT ROUND!! She makes it sound like she’s been too busy but SHE DOES NOTHING. How are people not seeing this?!

Reactions: 12

Gemrose89

I reckon she’s pulling the neurodivergent card to get out of working/doing anything. Not saying she hasn’t been diagnosed, but I reckon she is using that as an excuse. Funny how she says “a few years ago we found out I was neurodivergent” and it’s for the past few years she’s been the laziest…
I hope she’s not receiving any sort of benefit otherwise that’s going to tip me over the edge. No way is she too ill to work. She’s lazy. I mean come on, who else would say they’re burnt out when they do nothing, have no job, have one child who’s at school all day, clearly doesn’t have money worries, owns their own house, partner works a good job etc. Just, no.

cloudymoon

The fact that she had the gall to link the video with the note ‘subscribe and let’s get festive’. How dare you ask people to subscribe when you are consistently letting the subscribers you already have down. It’s 6 days into December and you’re asking people to subscribe to watch vlogmas? Please. Maybe ask people to subscribe when you can actually commit to uploading content.

also, not only did she upload late but it’s a boring painting vlog?! She is genuinely asking her followers TO WATCH PAINT DRY. It’s beyond irony at this point

• Haha
Why does she NEVER eat with Delilah...I kind of get it on a school night but at the weekend even they just never eat together... D is older now so they could easily all eat together at say 6 ish

msfjools

She always seems to be teetering on the edge of a nervous breakdown, it must be a very exhausting way to live.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Can’t cope with all the sycophants saying thank you for uploading, didn’t think we would see you in January! Like WTAF?! Thanking her for doing her job! Without her audience she would have nothing, no ads no livihood, yet they act as though she’s doin THEM the favour. She’s a complete self obsessed entiltled narc, only happy when she’s moaning about how hard her life is or how ill she is.

HippieGirlx

I haven’t watched her in a while and just started watching the vlogmas and omg, how boring is her life? HOW much crap does she buy everyday and who the hell orders Pret as a take away when they’re just chilling at home!? 🤣

• Haha

PettyPrincess

She found out she’s neurodivergent no shit I think we could all tell 😂 I have ADHD and a host of other things. Yeah it’s fucking hard to just do day to day tasks but for me going to work and having a routine does me good. I suffer more on my days off because I dunno what to do with myself. It takes me two days to do a list if things that should take a few hours 🫣 meanwhile Rhiannon is sat at home reading, knitting and making fucking bread 🙄 I don’t care if she’s neurodivergent she’s still fucking lazy! There are loads of creators who have mental health issues or are neurodivergent yet still manage to produce content. All those people in the common “oh I’m so proud of you for opening up” tell us something we don’t already know. Everything she said I already knew

• Heart

Abcxyz

It's very telling that she portrays herself as being into sustainable living and yet spends outrageous amounts of money on new products instead of taking the time (which she has plenty of) to find second hand/thrifted items. To me it comes across as very performative - she is a consumerist, not a environmentalist.

Reactions: 11
Feel like she’s only so defensive of being called lazy and a bad example is because it touches a nerve and she knows it’s true.

Surely she’s not proud of her career? She can’t look at her sporadic videos and think she’s doing an amazing job as a content creator?

PettyPrincess

If I’m completely honest her vlogmas is really shit this year. I normally enjoy them but this year the vibe is different. You can just sense she doesn’t really care for vlogmas this year.

I also hate that she mentioned something she apparently can’t talk about … what could be so secretive that she can’t ever share …

Yeah she’s going to disappear for months as usual!

Gemrose89

She apparently “hasn’t been able to edit the vlogs in time” so has combined them into a long weekly vlog. Why hasn’t she had the time??!! She does nothing! I’ve never known ANYONE with SO MUCH time! Omg this woman!

Gemrose89

I’m sorry but I just can’t get over how skeletal she looks. She’s not skinny, she’s actually severely underweight. She’s a shadow of her former self. Very worrying