Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be working, there is no way they can afford to run a house on one income (Doug’s) And she can’t be making any money on YouTube. I also want to know how she is getting ad deals? Her engagement and views are decreasing.

Apparently weather is picking up next week so maybe she will make an appearance then?
Make an appearance with an ad, don't you mean?! 😄

Reactions: 3
she said on the last vlog that was filmed on Feb that "she's got this"

mmmm, I don't think you have Rhiannon..two months you've hid away again. I don't know at this point if I feel sorry for Doug or if I'm angry with him for allowing this continuous car crash, you repeat yourself on camera it's uncomfortable viewing.

she said on the last vlog that was filmed on Feb that "she's got this"

mmmm, I don't think you have Rhiannon..two months you've hid away again. I don't know at this point if I feel sorry for Doug or if I'm angry with him for allowing this continuous car crash, you repeat yourself on camera it's uncomfortable viewing.
I think everyone around her and especially her husband needs to step in and really sort out whatever is going in with her.

Reactions: 6
her mum seems a odd ball too, and Rhiannons yearly "funks" are probably stemmed from her upbringing , her mum didn't even talk to her elderly mother..

that's bound to have affected Rhiannon

I think the reason she hasn’t got her driving licence yet is because DVLA and a local driving school haven’t offered her to do a paid ad for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
to lazy to stick at the lessons.

I find it funny when she says it's "our car", no Rhiannon it's your taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully, she hasn't been getting any sponsorship offers this year and that's why she has stopped posting or uploading. 🤭

Hopefully, she's completely skint too! 🤭☺

will her benefits be a lot though?,

poor Doug having to work all hours to make ends meet because his wife's to lazy

Im not sure if Rhiannon has been actually diagnosed with ADHD?

she could be getting the claim for being Neurodivergant?

I didn't think you got benefits for anxiety, a lot of people should claim then.

she didn't have anxiety Maddie O's booked signing, her wedding, concert's, ect

I'd have very bad anxiety if I was filming and editing videos of myself and posting them online for all to see too. She doesn't seem to, does she?! 😄

It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!