Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be medicinal cannabis. I take it for autism and a lot of people don't realise it's legal in the UK for various conditions.
---
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!
To the poster who you replied to, PIP is a personal independence payment for people who need support (financial or otherwise) being independent. You don't need a diagnosis of anything but evidence of your health issues and/or disabilities will be helpful. There are different levels depending on how severe your needs are. People with chronic issues or disabilities often have necessary expenses that other people wouldn't have, so it's to level the playing field slightly. You can apply for it whether you're a billionaire or completely broke, whether you do a full time job or not.

Last edited:
You don't need a diagnos to claim pip 🤔

very odd...

so basically some people could be faking/scamming for extra dosh
It is incredibly hard to get PIP and it isn’t a lot of money. I highly doubt that many people are scamming the system. In fact, many disabled and chronically ill folks are missing out on support they should be entitled to.

Getting a diagnosis for conditions can be hard to get. Health issues also present in varying degrees of severity so it’s not based on the condition you have.

I hope that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
her anxiety didn't hold her back from going to the Wedding..

and I'm sure the bride and groom would have understand and been fine with Doug attending just himself

Reactions: 2