Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad
I think the problem is that she does look OK, but instead of just owning how she looks she filters herself to look different and claims she's smaller than she is.
In a lot of her "content" she actually looks ridiculous because the filters are glitching, or she's stretched herself out of proportion.
If she just came on as herself, was honest about what size she's wearing, I'd personally think a bit more of her.
---
Come on TATTLERS
We need a GOOD THREAD😁
There's one just above your comment 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.