Rebecca Lamb #167 Mrsrebeccahobson just one sorelle, give it to me, We come from Yorkshire, not Italy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that brick tit house is 57kg I think they got it the wrong way round and it's 75 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beggy has severe MENTAL ISSUES
Cannot go 1 week without getting her body out🤢
Not right in the head😠

A W R paraded on Tik Tok the night b4
Beaver condones THIS BEHAVIOUR which is even worse!

She NEVER THINKS OF OTHERS
Could be triggering for many who have had operations which are 'MORE DELICATE'

Reactions: 14
Thunder thighs much. If it was a filter on them, how big are they in real life 😂 just what you want to see after you eaten gaaads. Show some class you dog! Those kids will get stick for her antics for sure!

Reactions: 13
*I in no way mean any disrespect*
But she will be livid the royals are 'stealing her thunder' again! Wasn't Roma born on the day the queen passed away? Now she's up, dressed and make up on less than 24 hrs since the latest announcement. Has the penny dropped that the world doesn't revolve around her and she looked pathetic in comparison??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Think it's about time social services were alerted to Beggy. Actually asking people on a huge social media platform to like a video of her children, who she should be protecting from the evils of the Internet, is a step too far in my mind. Alfeh is not a good dancer, he might enjoy it, but he will get ripped to shreds online - does she want to witness that? He may well go viral but it will be for the entirely wrong reasons. Shame on you Obsons.😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Why is she acting like she's had life threatening surgery?
& that she's some kind of saviour by getting her flat flabby arse out of her disgusting smelly bed & slapping the foundation all over her sallow skin?
Because.....SHE IT is a self centured cow!

Reactions: 11
I’m not a royalist but I am a Mum and my heart goes out to Kate, imagine having to navigate a cancer journey whilst being a mum to your 3 young kids, whose grandfather also has cancer.

Whilst this tool is going on like she’s going through the same. She really is in her own little world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do the videos STAY on Tik Tok forever?😠
---
Excited for HELLOOOOO FRESH
Please eat it......i bet she does too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Do the videos STAY on Tik Tok forever?😠
---
Excited for HELLOOOOO FRESH
Please eat it......i bet she does too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
People can save/download the videos 😩😡😭 she should be safeguarding them but instead exploits them for a bit of money. It's actually disgusting how little privacy the 3 children have 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
People can save/download the videos 😩😡😭 she should be safeguarding them but instead exploits them for a bit of money. It's actually disgusting how little privacy the 3 children have 💔
OMG!!!!!! really😮😠😡
Thats AWFUL
If u love ur kids you Protect them
Her & Beaver need locking up.
---
She CANNOT keep off insta
On a ROLL TODAY!
Bet those kids r sat in front of the TV or Getting Ready for their evening DANCE OFF😠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad

Reactions: 3
She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad
Because she’s clearly using a slimming filter so that’s not how she looks. She’s deceptive and dangerous to new mums who think they should look as Rebecca is portraying herself to look

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We can never truly tell what the rest of her looks like because she filters so much but her thighs are always and have always been big. If anything its even more noticeable when she tries to make her top half look tiny.

Reactions: 7
Gobsmacked she put that vid on TikTok, poor Alfie. However, looking at previous posts, she doesn’t care how stupid her and her family look. Poor Roma, subjected to p*do’s in the womb.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What's with the holding the fingers up to represent how many days post op? How is she gonna manage day 6 whilst holding the phone 🤣 🖐🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gobsmacked she put that vid on TikTok, poor Alfie. However, looking at previous posts, she doesn’t care how stupid her and her family look. Poor Roma, subjected to p*do’s in the womb.
OMG😅 wtaf planet is she on😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
What's with the holding the fingers up to represent how many days post op? How is she gonna manage day 6 whilst holding the phone 🤣 🖐🖕
I literally thought that, I stupidly thought they might stop at day 5 🙏🏻 for someone that doesn’t wear a lot of make up what’s the point in today? When yesterday she said she got out of bed to drop the kids off at school with Steve but over did it, or is she trying to be more productive, cause she’s so much more motivated when wearing make up. I hope it’s motivated her to put her bedding in the wash. I fully believe it was easier to locate and remove her gallbladder than it is for her to remove her bedding and locate the washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.