PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school is excellent for SEN. It also has a nurture/ autism unit. From my experience with my sons SEN i couldn't fault them and he was encouraged to stay behind for extra English as this was the main area he struggled in. He was also able to drop Spanish early to have extra English.
Some of the students at the school I work at have a reduced timetable but not to just 1 hr a day and certainly not if we know that the child is able to attend large social events, social gatherings act for the camera etc. I'm guessing they are going down the lines of school based anxiety...but generally children with school based anxiety don't have large groups of friends who they are out partying with all the time....
Or left at home for weekends with no responsible adults in the house....
---
If all that was true about Lula, wouldn’t you just stop buying Gucci for 14 months, and pay privately for a school or tutors, so that she can achieve the grades she’s capable of?
She said herself the other day that Lula was the only one of "her" kids who was academically able - most parents would celebrate this, but I think Rachael just doesn't want any of them to outshine her.

Reactions: 17
As for a best selling author and been writing journals since she was young, her grammar and punctuation is awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had enough money coming in for Josh to completely pack in work. So she defo had enough to get Lula a private diagnosis and pay for her to be tutored at home. She can leave the "There is no funding for SEN kids" to people that actually need financial help. The cheeky cow. It's Rachael's fault if Lula's potential isn't nurtured.

Reactions: 40
Rachel Bubs must be coming over all neccessary, & loving herself the hardest ever, after stealing this quote from someone.
And now it's all about her and her Autistic daughter, who was undiagnosed for 15 years.
And the unnecessary suffering they've had to endure, whilst being true warriors, throughout.
Tallulah knew she had it, but Rachel missed it, because she's still mentally fucked up with Trainer Trauma from 38 years ago.
I've pre-ordered the new book, in Hardback, kindle and audio book.
I'm counting down the days 🐽🐽🐽.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why did nobody at the publishing place pick up that she’s talking about unsafe it was to live with the diary reading neighbour. What is that all about?

Reactions: 5
The bullshit is strong in this one.
She's donenoyhibv but witch about T and her behaviour. That is up until she's of use to her.
---
So last September. When josh booked a retreat for her to write? And celebrate? Was the month she did all the crying vids thst josh was wanting to leave and the kids hated him. It was the month we were all questioning her treatment of him, because he wanted out. And wanted a job. The videos were looooong and sobby.

It was also the time she was leaving Wilby with evry dick and Harry.

And when she was using E in the vids to laugh and mock her dad's family. And the tt were going strong in calling them out. She was being a real manipulative witch and E was her fodder at that moment in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I googled the book and she is doing a "motivational" talk at Conway Hall in London. It's £32 a ticket. I'm half laughing and half feeling like we are being pranked. Like what is her speciality other than being a good example of Broken Britain.

Is it a "how not to..." perhaps idk 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_7157.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I googled the book and she is doing a "motivational" talk at Conway Hall in London. It's £32 a ticket. I'm half laughing and half feeling like we are being pranked. Like what is her speciality other than being a good example of Broken Britain.

View attachment 2930555
£32 for an hour of her waffling on. I'd rather watch paint dry

Reactions: 11
Rev comps came up on my Facebook feed as a sponsored ad. They are raffling a camper van that looks suspiciously like rancids 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2930555
Good excuse for her to have 2 or 3 nights away for sloshys birthday through 'expenses"

Reactions: 12
So the kid is quite happy to go out without 947 dinosaurs but that doesn’t fit your narrative so force him to choose more?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So the kid is quite happy to go out without 947 dinosaurs but that doesn’t fit your narrative so force him to choose more?
exactly this. Where was the anxiety she twatted on about? I hate all these twats that make out their kids have a diagnosis of some sort. Genuine question. Do they get some sort of benefit for these diagnosis? Every other kid seems to have something. And I can only see bad parenting warranting their hideous kids behaviour?

Reactions: 15
Why encourage Willbobby to take more dinosaurs? He really seemed to know what he wanted to take. Raq stop feeding your alleged anxiety onto your children. Feck off with sloppy Sloshy & love each other the hardest 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Lula can't manage more than an hour at school but was intending to go to Boardmasters? Wednesday - Sunday away from home without a parent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hate to say this about a small child but he's becoming obnoxious, everything has to be his way and they jump to every demand. They've created a monster, which isn't W's fault because there's just no boundaries at all. There's no doubt in my mind that he rules that house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.