PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s got space in there for journaling” this just gets better, she’s got a book with blank pages in 😂

also, the category she is number one in makes me speechless
It might as well say "Live, Laugh Love" on the front... actually "Love your life" is virtually the same anyway. Publishers at the moment should be monitored by Ofcom or something. They'll commission any old tit as long as there is market, consequences be damned 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm a reading demon at the moment, 67 books so far this year and still going.

I wouldn't read Ratchet's tit cult leader bullshit if I was having the biggest tit of my life and there was no other reading material available in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely with L's recent diagnosis, she can be seen as more susceptible to agreeing to things and not seeing manipulation? Surely agreeing to something that she may not understand the implications of, other than R probably telling her money will be involved, shouldn't be published.

Reactions: 15
Remember she told us all Lula was getting bullied for having a Fanny that looked like streaky bacon. Can’t see the book being any more personal than that 🙄 No doubt she’s been handing out cash to the kids to get them to go along with this shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Remember she told us all Lula was getting bullied for having a Fanny that looked like streaky bacon. Can’t see the book being any more personal than that 🙄 No doubt she’s been handing out cash to the kids to get them to go along with this shite.
Na why would you share that about your teenage daughter?

Reactions: 8
Now I’m not skint or loaded, I’m just middle aged normal. I used to buy flowers once or twice a month from the supermarket, but now I look at the price of bread and forget the flowers.

Who can afford bunches and bunches of tulips constantly for every room? And if you can, should you post it to all your followers who are winging it every month on food banks (you know, the real ones)?

Relatable as ever.

Reactions: 25
Now I’m not skint or loaded, I’m just middle aged normal. I used to buy flowers once or twice a month from the supermarket, but now I look at the price of bread and forget the flowers.

Who can afford bunches and bunches of tulips constantly for every room? And if you can, should you post it to all your followers who are winging it every month on food banks (you know, the real ones)?

Relatable as ever.
The very same followers that you are also asking to buy food for you to flog on to vulnerable people?

Reactions: 15
I've never heard of a fanny described as looking like streaky bacon.
I'm trying to picture it🤨.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Serious question... how can a 14 year old sign off on a book that has her personal life story in it? What publisher is allowing this to happen?
Where is the Safeguarding of the kids? Its actually awful.

Reactions: 32
Wow! A book all about the tit she doesn't share on social media. I'm amazed she found enough to fill one page up. Who TF wants to buy a book to find out what illegal stuff her kids are up to? Sounds tedious!

Reactions: 11
Wow! A book all about the tit she doesn't share on social media. I'm amazed she found enough to fill one page up. Who TF wants to buy a book to find out what illegal stuff her kids are up to? Sounds tedious!
Maybe I misheard, but I thought she said this was a fiction book? So how come it’s got “factual” info about her and the kids?

Reactions: 6
I see the gym is worth going.... not! The top of her arms are looking quite fat and flabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No matter what she says or how she excuses it, a 14 year old girl can not make an informed decision about whether her private life should be published in a book. A child's life should not be open to the scrutiny of others whether the feedback is good or bad.

I dread to think what that chapter says and the repercussions it will have on Lula. Rachael would not have highlighted it and felt the need to explain herself over it if it wasn't shocking.
Those poor kids. Rachet will have love bombed,gaslight and then manipulated them into thinking what she needed them to in terms of the book. Both the writing and sharing of it.
She knows exactly how to manipulate thise needy kids. And con them and bend them.
These are kids that she's done such a number on them, that they allow her to post what she already does !
My heart aches for T, thinking what she said and said she wrote in order for t to want to say yes to her mum
Even that speech o stories today,she was manipulating even then!
---
It might as well say "Live, Laugh Love" on the front... actually "Love your life" is virtually the same anyway. Publishers at the moment should be monitored by Ofcom or something. They'll commission any old tit as long as there is market, consequences be damned 🙄.
Exactly. I'm on another thread with an instacunt doing the same. Wrote a book on bullshit and lies. Sounds her time cheating the system and lying on her sm. Suprise suprise uses her child too. And "trauma". Haha she also openly despises her partner too, then loves him for the gram. They are all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The way Wilby is holding his hair 😬, it's obviously getting on his nerves being in his face...it's just ridiculous now.

I'm sure he'd be fine getting a cut if he takes his bucket of dinosaurs with him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She scans up and down and up again on the messages so it looks like loads but if you watch in slow mo the same names appear again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.