PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school is excellent for SEN. It also has a nurture/ autism unit. From my experience with my sons SEN i couldn't fault them and he was encouraged to stay behind for extra English as this was the main area he struggled in. He was also able to drop Spanish early to have extra English.
Some of the students at the school I work at have a reduced timetable but not to just 1 hr a day and certainly not if we know that the child is able to attend large social events, social gatherings act for the camera etc. I'm guessing they are going down the lines of school based anxiety...but generally children with school based anxiety don't have large groups of friends who they are out partying with all the time....
Or left at home for weekends with no responsible adults in the house....
---
If all that was true about Lula, wouldn’t you just stop buying Gucci for 14 months, and pay privately for a school or tutors, so that she can achieve the grades she’s capable of?
She said herself the other day that Lula was the only one of "her" kids who was academically able - most parents would celebrate this, but I think Rachael just doesn't want any of them to outshine her.

Reactions: 4