Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re correct Monga. They will get a light sentence. Particularly because I believe they provided evidence to the prosecution and were willing to testify against him, well 2 of them were anyway.

I’ve mixed feelings about this because I don’t know how anyone could even contemplate covering for the evil bastard but then I also know how controlling he was. One of them has shown absolutely no remorse though. I just cannot get my head around that. He’s escaped justice and left women to take the fall. His final duck you to the thing he hated most, women.
I don’t know enough about the story about the women to comment. I thought all 3 had pleaded guilty though?

I do think he is a massive wanker to go out but hopefully if there is a hell he is burning now.

I don’t know enough about the story about the women to comment. I thought all 3 had pleaded guilty though?

I do think he is a massive wanker to go out but hopefully if there is a hell he is burning now.
They pleaded guilty EVENTUALLY. Around Christmas/January time, over 3 years from Katie was murdered and they helped cover it up and after NUMEROUS court hearings. I don’t think any credit should be given for their guilty pleas when they came so late in the day but unfortunately that will reduce their sentence.

Jonathan Creswell was not a massive wanker. That’s an insult to all of his victims. He was a murderer, rapist and serial perpetrator of serious domestic abuse. Bit more than a wanker.

Reactions: 1
They pleaded guilty EVENTUALLY. Around Christmas/January time, over 3 years from Katie was murdered and they helped cover it up and after NUMEROUS court hearings. I don’t think any credit should be given for their guilty pleas when they came so late in the day but unfortunately that will reduce their sentence.

Jonathan Creswell was not a massive wanker. That’s an insult to all of his victims. He was a murderer, rapist and serial perpetrator of serious domestic abuse. Bit more than a wanker.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to diminish things.

Yeah I know someone familiar with the victims, they’ve said everything you’ve said he was a nasty piece of work.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know it has been previously discussed but Kelly Lynch ‘s mother ( Julieanne Lynch ) has posted a video giving a lot more detail surrounding her death in Monaghan on 17th March.
Heartbreaking. Something seriously off. She lets slip her daughter’s boyfriend’s name during the clip & has written in comments the cause of death. This is every mother’s worst nightmare 😓
I hope she gets answers.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know it has been previously discussed but Kelly Lynch ‘s mother ( Julieanne Lynch ) has posted a video giving a lot more detail surrounding her death in Monaghan on 17th March.
Heartbreaking. Something seriously off. She lets slip her daughter’s boyfriend’s name during the clip & has written in comments the cause of death. This is every mother’s worst nightmare 😓
I hope she gets answers.
Unimaginable to think as a parent your concerns aren’t taken seriously 😟 there’s an overwhelming feeling when things aren’t right.

Sure protest but I think that’s a bit much to target one person for the sins of their government, look at ours.
I’d agree if they hadn’t politicised it in the first place. Sure they had to be told to change the lyrics to their song as it had a clear references to October 7th. If she didn’t want political opinions then she shouldn’t have used a crappy song contest to make a political statement. The deniers and apologists will be out in force to vote for her so she’ll probably end up winning it anyway.

Never saw it before, who’s Marty Lynch?
---
He used to drive MMcG I think. He’d be a good bit older than MO’N, I’d say he’s in his 60s. I heard her fella’s younger than her 🤷🏼‍♀️ that post originated on a hate filled loyalist Facebook page so I’d be taking with a bucket load of salt.

I’d agree if they hadn’t politicised it in the first place. Sure they had to be told to change the lyrics to their song as it had a clear references to October 7th. If she didn’t want political opinions then she shouldn’t have used a crappy song contest to make a political statement. The deniers and apologists will be out in force to vote for her so she’ll probably end up winning it anyway.

He used to drive MMcG I think. He’d be a good bit older than MO’N, I’d say he’s in his 60s. I heard her fella’s younger than her 🤷🏼‍♀️ that post originated on a hate filled loyalist Facebook page so I’d be taking with a bucket load of salt.
I hate the ESC tbh so don’t watch any of it I saw a vid claiming it’s a neutral contest so why were they allowed to politicise it? …Didn’t know Marty had a driver, thought he kept to himself as much as possible including living in the Bog instead of a more secure location.
---
Never heard of him

Last edited:
I hate the ESC tbh so don’t watch any of it I saw a vid claiming it’s a neutral contest so why were they allowed to politicise it? …Didn’t know Marty had a driver, thought he kept to himself as much as possible including living in the Bog instead of a more secure location.
I don’t watch it either, it’s a pile of tit. It is supposed to be neutral but Israel made the choice to make a political point with their song and now somehow they’re the victim again 🙄

When I say driver I don’t mean for official business if you get me 😬

• Haha
I don’t watch it either, it’s a pile of tit. It is supposed to be neutral but Israel made the choice to make a political point with their song and now somehow they’re the victim again 🙄

When I say driver I don’t mean for official business if you get me 😬
You’re more in the know than me Nora 😂
---
Here ! Umars election poster has been defaced, I’ve never seen such a detailed cut ( even got the outline of the hair) 🤔 our lads just rip it to shreds 😂 he even knew the location of said poster.
IMG_6172.jpeg

• Haha
Can someone explain to me the young person slang of cooking and eating as I don’t get it? And I have googled it and it doesn’t make sense. I’ve never felt so old!
---
You’re more in the know than me Nora 😂
---
Here ! Umars election poster has been defaced, I’ve never seen such a detailed cut ( even got the outline of the hair) 🤔 our lads just rip it to shreds 😂 he even knew the location of said poster.View attachment 2927956
Sorry but I don’t believe a word he has said. He seems to be trying to be all things to all men. He should not be elected in the slightest.

• Heart
If only you knew the half of it Monga 👀
We’re been watched on here too , I don’t think Big Mavis was lying 😂
---
Can someone explain to me the young person slang of cooking and eating as I don’t get it? And I have googled it and it doesn’t make sense. I’ve never felt so old!
---

Sorry but I don’t believe a word he has said. He seems to be trying to be all things to all men. He should not be elected in the slightest.
Yeah he definitely tries too hard if you get my meaning, he must be very unlucky 😉…Cooking and eating what?
---
Has anyone tried this? £18/ 19 in Sainsbury’s

Attachments

Last edited:
We’re been watched on here too , I don’t think Big Mavis was lying 😂
---

Yeah he definitely tries too hard if you get my meaning, he must be very unlucky 😉…Cooking and eating what?
---
Has anyone tried this? £18/ 19 in Sainsbury’s
Haven’t tried it but it looks delicious. Just got told off for having too much vodka so I’m probably not a valid reference. I have to be a good girl tomorrow 🙃

• Haha
Haven’t tried it but it looks delicious. Just got told off for having too much vodka so I’m probably not a valid reference. I have to be a good girl tomorrow 🙃
I recommend it, wee change from vods.
---
Nobody see the irony 🙄
---
What happened here?

Attachments

Last edited:
duck sake she thinks she is lady gaga. She either needs to pull out or just admit she doesn’t give a duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.