Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wanted to try to give the UUP the benefit of the doubt. I always felt that a young unionist needed someone to represent them, someone more progressive than the bigoted, homophobic hypocrites in the DUP, TUV etc. However, leopards don’t change their spots, they may fade but they never go away. Unionism goes hand in hand with hatred, oppression and now genocide. There’s no sugar coating it. This is indefensible. HOW can a HUMAN BEING vote against a ceasefire when people are being slaughtered? Evil bastards, the lot of them. Expected no less from the DUP though.
I would throw UUP the odd tactical vote. And usually think of Doug as a reasonable enough man. But now? Get fucked.

Reactions: 6
The absolute stinking hypocrisy of it.
Clearly they feel they have the right to pick and choose which children are worth saving. Never want to hear any of them preaching pro life again. Deplorable.

I’ve always wanted to try to give the UUP the benefit of the doubt. I always felt that a young unionist needed someone to represent them, someone more progressive than the bigoted, homophobic hypocrites in the DUP, TUV etc. However, leopards don’t change their spots, they may fade but they never go away. Unionism goes hand in hand with hatred, oppression and now genocide. There’s no sugar coating it. This is indefensible. HOW can a HUMAN BEING vote against a ceasefire when people are being slaughtered? Evil bastards, the lot of them. Expected no less from the DUP though.
My Da always said when someone shows you their true colours believe them the first time.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I would throw UUP the odd tactical vote. And usually think of Doug as a reasonable enough man. But now? Get fucked.
I feel exactly the same Mary Lou!!!! duck them 🤬
---
Clearly they feel they have the right to pick and choose which children are worth saving. Never want to hear any of them preaching pro life again. Deplorable.

My Da always said when someone shows you their true colours believe them the first time.
Aw Nora I’m so disgusted. Pro life except when it comes to Catholics and Palestinians. Stop the world and let me off. I hate it here 😖

Reactions: 6
I feel exactly the same Mary Lou!!!! duck them 🤬
---

Aw Nora I’m so disgusted. Pro life except when it comes to Catholics and Palestinians. Stop the world and let me off. I hate it here 😖
How could anybody see what’s happening in Gaza and not only feel nothing, but actually vote for more of the same? They can’t be human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This guy is going to mess up this child.
Basic normal instincts are to comfort the baby but he just lies there pretending he is some sort of hero. I hope the mother who actually gave birth to the baby is ok.

Reactions: 2
Christ his twitter page is set up to tout on his old comrades 😂 hasn’t posted since 2018 but he’s singing like a bird on there.

Reactions: 1
I really hope he is actually helping her and not just stringing her along. But thinking surely with his connections he could probably get the kids back tomorrow. She looks like she is reading a bleeping hostage video

That headline made me think they had worn the same dress!
---
Based on this screenshot there’s not much I disagree with in hindsight they were absolutely right.

Last edited:
Sure protest but I think that’s a bit much to target one person for the sins of their government, look at ours.

Queens have released this. One thing I have been thinking about is why are universities spending money in any foreign regions. Surely they should be funding local educations in their area.
I think it is unfair to target the individual singer. I also don’t think Russia should be excluded as should an individual who has nothing to do with policy be excluded?
I remember at the Winter Olympics a few years back there was a Russian ice skater who was only about 14 who apparently tested positive for something. I’m sure she didn’t seek it out herself yet she tried to go out for her final performance and it was a disaster, she made a few mistakes and it was basically child abuse from both the olympics and the Russians.

Aw lads I’m in stitches - unexpected guests coming tomorrow evening. House has been neglected last few weeks as work been madness.

Just keeping up with the laundry food and basic cleaning has been another full time job.

And any additional energy or spare time left over been doing wee bits out on the garden that got neglected with all the rain! Weeds were taking over and I take more pleasure in that than scrubbing the shower.

Himself is now full all rage cleaning 😂 When he hasn’t bothered helping much in weeks except for darning in with meals & dishes or a bit of laundry getting put away.
There is not skirting board getting left unharmed from the Hoover being fired about!

I’m ‘hiding’ in the kitchen.
Under the umbrella of sorting a mountain of paperwork 📑
On the basis that it’s to get all the crap & envelopes away so I have a nice wee pile I can set somewhere safe to I get looking at it next weeks….. but mainly I’m catching up on Tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw lads I’m in stitches - unexpected guests coming tomorrow evening. House has been neglected last few weeks as work been madness.

Just keeping up with the laundry food and basic cleaning has been another full time job.

And any additional energy or spare time left over been doing wee bits out on the garden that got neglected with all the rain! Weeds were taking over and I take more pleasure in that than scrubbing the shower.

Himself is now full all rage cleaning 😂 When he hasn’t bothered helping much in weeks except for darning in with meals & dishes or a bit of laundry getting put away.
There is not skirting board getting left unharmed from the Hoover being fired about!

I’m ‘hiding’ in the kitchen.
Under the umbrella of sorting a mountain of paperwork 📑
On the basis that it’s to get all the crap & envelopes away so I have a nice wee pile I can set somewhere safe to I get looking at it next weeks….. but mainly I’m catching up on Tattle 😂
Is it the outlaws coming then? Godspeed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.