Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Grifty likes to suddenly announce his parents are showing up ON THE DAY. I don’t know what is wrong with men.
I need about 3 months notice and lots of breathing exercises to prepare for his mum.

She ones of those easy going and really chilled out people for those who can’t see how selfish & manipulative she is like I can!

Loses power of her legs the minute she comes through the door needs waited on hand & foot, but unfortunately the power in her mouth still available!

And no matter what you cook, how you cook it or the large quantities there is always comment about how
- X cooks Y a certain way and it’s lovely
- a wee bit of A would have been lovely with that
- is there any more B left
All whilst drinking copious amounts of wine but never bringing a bottle.

Never happy - always hankering after something more or different. Coverting anything you or others have!

When left to her own devices she eats the biggest pile of mass produced or dubious dated food so she could at least show some gratitude for well cooked & present quality meats & accompaniments.

Reactions: 6
I need about 3 months notice and lots of breathing exercises to prepare for his mum.

She ones of those easy going and really chilled out people for those who can’t see how selfish & manipulative she is like I can!

Loses power of her legs the minute she comes through the door needs waited on hand & foot, but unfortunately the power in her mouth still available!

And no matter what you cook, how you cook it or the large quantities there is always comment about how
- X cooks Y a certain way and it’s lovely
- a wee bit of A would have been lovely with that
- is there any more B left
All whilst drinking copious amounts of wine but never bringing a bottle.

Never happy - always hankering after something more or different. Coverting anything you or others have!

When left to her own devices she eats the biggest pile of mass produced or dubious dated food so she could at least show some gratitude for well cooked & present quality meats & accompaniments.
Aww that’s awful. Mine are fine. His mum is lovely but at the same time you don’t want to look like a hallion. What fucks me off is that his dad constantly runs him down and it really upsets me and his mum is completely oblivious to the horrible comments being made. I know I can slag mr Grifty off but it is just in jest but his dad has been nasty over the years and sometimes I just want to shout that maybe he should have been a better parent.

Reactions: 3
There’s something wrong as a society. You know it won’t be any middle class kids. It will be those living in estates with no choice.
I’d say most of the middle/upper classes da’s are running the show 😉
---

---
Has judge Nolan got a British accomplice 🤢

Last edited:
Not that stupid post again 🙄 that went around years ago. “Seen going into his house in baseball hats” 🤣 Sure she was having it off with Mickey Harte too apparently 🙄😂💩 She has a man and has spoken about him before.

Reactions: 2
Not that stupid post again 🙄 that went around years ago. “Seen going into his house in baseball hats” 🤣 Sure she was having it off with Mickey Harte too apparently 🙄😂💩 She has a man and has spoken about him before.
Never seen it before lol

would find out politicians more interesting if they had an illicit affair!
---
American cops being trigger happy again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Never saw it before, who’s Marty Lynch?
---

You can guarantee though that they will have the book thrown at them (quite rightly) but in comparison to the male paedos it will be ridiculous
Actually I think it’ll be a slap on the wrist , they’ll say they’re at low risk of reoffending and were vulnerable to his controlling manner 🙄
---
There’s a row over these vermin being brought into the town from all over the place.

---
Surely he should be struck off 🤢 who would want a sexual predator looking after their vulnerable relatives, where’s the duty of care to the service users if this guy is being protected by the very establishment that’s supposed to be protecting them 🙄 you couldn’t write it!

Last edited:
Taxi man told me months ago she was doing a huge renovation on a big house up in west Belfast for her and her new man.

And sure we all know taxi men have all the news and only tell the truth 😂

Didn’t say who it was mind you.

• Haha
Taxi man told me months ago she was doing a huge renovation on a big house up in west Belfast for her and her new man.

And sure we all know taxi men have all the news and only tell the truth 😂

Didn’t say who it was mind you.
Maybe it’s ELP ? Wasn’t she seen without her wedding rings , maybe Gerry’s getting the gaff ready 😂
---
If the victim decides to come forward following a conviction is it lifted?
It states it’s so a fair trial can take place?

Maybe it’s ELP ? Wasn’t she seen without her wedding rings , maybe Gerry’s getting the gaff ready 😂
---

It states it’s so a fair trial can take place?
Yeah to be fair I think people should have anonymity but at the same time there was this serial rapist years ago in London who was a taxi driver who by publishing his name it meant other victims came forward so it is a difficult one. People have narrowed it down to 3 managers.

Reactions: 3
Yeah to be fair I think people should have anonymity but at the same time there was this serial rapist years ago in London who was a taxi driver who by publishing his name it meant other victims came forward so it is a difficult one. People have narrowed it down to 3 managers.
Who are they? ( clues obv)

Who are they? ( clues obv)
Over 50, English and were in England in the 90’s. Sorry I don’t want to name names and get us zapped but it narrows it down.

also we need a new thread. Any suggestions and I’ll do it later?

Actually I think it’ll be a slap on the wrist , they’ll say they’re at low risk of reoffending and were vulnerable to his controlling manner 🙄
---
I think you’re correct Monga. They will get a light sentence. Particularly because I believe they provided evidence to the prosecution and were willing to testify against him, well 2 of them were anyway.

I’ve mixed feelings about this because I don’t know how anyone could even contemplate covering for the evil bastard but then I also know how controlling he was. One of them has shown absolutely no remorse though. I just cannot get my head around that. He’s escaped justice and left women to take the fall. His final duck you to the thing he hated most, women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.