Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can't she have the ick when he has completely downed tools almost immediately after he snaring her again? His flurry of work to impress her/show he didn't care has stopped.
He's so bloody lazy. I know she is too, but how can she find that attractive?

Reactions: 20
Oh Lord, not another DM article 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would love to be a fly on Verity’s book wallpaper right now.

Amazing how as soon as she’s back with him, Nims immediately has that look on her face as if there’s a bad smell under her nose…

99D4CC1C-61E0-4BC1-BAD8-6CD47C76B68D.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Lord, not another DM article 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would love to be a fly on Verity’s book wallpaper right now.

Amazing how as soon as she’s back with him, Nims immediately has that look on her face as if there’s a bad smell under her nose…

View attachment 2925740
You know when she's back to braiding her newly bleached hair for those Bali waves he seems to like on her, that she's back under his control.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.