Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I'm not surprised she's back with him one bit. All these people that drone on about personal development are the most studented and immature.

I know people call tattle the worst website on the internet and us "stalkers" for stuff like analysing the air traffic control towers that someone posts in their stories, but it's absolutely hilarious that we were pretty confident they'd get back together 😆

Reactions: 32
It takes 7 times to leave a toxic relationship. This was number 1, hopefully she'll get to 7 before they have kids.

View attachment 2924916
I suspect there have been far many more attempts than we know about, for example when she said her phone had “deleted all the photos” of the previous 18 months or something, I’m convinced that would have been an attempt previously and she deleted photos of them to try and get over him.

Reactions: 25
She may also be on more than attempt 1. Remember how she said she wanted to flee and he’d hold her. Makes me think there could be earlier attempts to leave that we don’t know about.
I think she started a soft breakup lauch once they got back London, that whole vision board she was making was so telling. She probably blind sighted him the same way she blind sighted Marcus, cause she was HELLA happy after that too, just like she was this January.

Reactions: 18
Unless he's also a Vegan I don't like how she'd coerce him to live her way, she's so controlling, she probably made him feel so awkward he didn't know how to say no to "What do you mean Marcus, you don't appreciate this meal that I cooked for you from scratch?😩" ... I'm sure he wasn't going to eat something unsightly in front of her not to be insensitive but gezus, let the dude live. How would she like it if suddenly he's like ok all we eat now is seafood and meat 3 times a day, that's my life philosophy and you need to be a part of it, she'd bail in an instant.
He started to get into food and healthy living at the same time. They were both into it, Niomi more so, but it’s what inspired them to start Sourced Box. I actually saw rye bread in M&S yesterday and anyone who watched YouTube back then and bought into all the random tit people like them sold should be owed therapy now. I’ve never had problems with food and didn’t back then, but they even had me trying dusty seeds on yogurt, kale salads in mason jars and soggy quinoa. Niomi has shown herself to be awful with food and the relationship with it and it’s impact on the people in her life, but Marcus was peddling nonsense about it to his audience as well.

Reactions: 16
He started to get into food and healthy living at the same time. They were both into it, Niomi more so, but it’s what inspired them to start Sourced Box. I actually saw rye bread in M&S yesterday and anyone who watched YouTube back then and bought into all the random tit people like them sold should be owed therapy now. I’ve never had problems with food and didn’t back then, but they even had me trying dusty seeds on yogurt, kale salads in mason jars and soggy quinoa. Niomi has shown herself to be awful with food and the relationship with it and it’s impact on the people in her life, but Marcus was peddling nonsense about it to his audience as well.
Ah interesting, thank you! I still cant get over her WIEAD or food haul videos where she went on and on about Pink Himalayan salt detoxing your body, hogwash. Has she ever had any proper nutrition training, I don't think so.. yet there she was, spewing quasi medical advice for profit.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder when she’ll post again on social media?

That Daily Mail piece was quite damning about Lordon’s past and the negative comments about him haven’t been deleted from her last instagram post.

• Wow
I wonder if they have been a bit taken aback by the reaction to them getting back together. I can’t imagine their families taking it well at all and I’m sure they’ve read the things said here. Or maybe’ll they’ll resurface in a few days announcing they’ve gotten married…

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder when she’ll post again on social media?

That Daily Mail piece was quite damning about Lordon’s past and the negative comments about him haven’t been deleted from her last instagram post.
The photo of her she posted on stories looks so fake happy. She was glowing during the break up and looks haggard now.

Reactions: 10
I think she started a soft breakup lauch once they got back London, that whole vision board she was making was so telling. She probably blind sighted him the same way she blind sighted Marcus, cause she was HELLA happy after that too, just like she was this January.
I think she was ready to leave during those three months or whatever they spent in Dublin last year. He got her to stay via the proposal. Then they were off on trip after trip before they could go back to Bali (which was when she finally had enough).

She already regrets getting back together
Oh, that's just her Gemini nature, she can't help being flung back and forth between the moon and other planets and all her constantly changing life choices, it doesn't mean Lordon isn't right for her! All those red flags and gut instincts are just karmic pieces of an angel message she is meant to decipher on her right! right! right! path. 😂🤮😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is so lost.
No stop being a hater, she's on the right path! Pushing bravely through life for love...

1715279555829.png

I mean brave Niomi is with a guy she doesn't seem to like half the time but still wants to get married, girl knows what she wants :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I imagine she posted they'd got back together, looked up from her phone at the wall of teeth talking to her about another couples retreat to celebrate their love and thought to herself oh duck I've made a huge mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They haven't even been physically back together for a long enough time to know if they work (spoiler: they don't). It's crazy that she announced it like that. They were apart from Jan-April with a one week stint in SA in there. She's probably already repulsed by him again. Why couldn't she just take a beat?! She seemed miserable when she was about to move out of her friend's London flat before the trip so I guess she got lonely and desperate and it was a perfect opportunity for love bombing part 2 2024 edition.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.