Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel like such a dick thinking this but do you guys really think she wants kids? I see it mentioned here but I don't feel it, maybe that's just me.
I don’t think she actually wants them but she definitely wants the husband-children-house-with-a-big-garden perfect lifestyle. She’d have a nanny keeping the kids out of sight 23 and a half hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ironic in all of this shenanigans that her surname is "SMART"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw a video on TikTok and I ran here. I don't follow her anymore so I wasn't aware..so, is Donkey back?!?!?!? I can't believe she's that stupid. And she's clearly selecting the comments because I remember when they broke up tons of comments saying he was a creep

Reactions: 10
Ironic in all of this shenanigans that her surname is "SMART"
My thoughts exactly! 🤣 Maybe that’s why she is in a rush to change it to White (because even she must see the irony [of how everything she does is so not smart….])

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a video on TikTok and I ran here. I don't follow her anymore so I wasn't aware..so, is Donkey back?!?!?!? I can't believe she's that stupid. And she's clearly selecting the comments because I remember when they broke up tons of comments saying he was a creep
Yeah, they are back on. She really is that stupid. She deleted some comments from her latest Instagram post, but lots still on there calling him a manipulative creep and mentioning the cock worshipping retreat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Niomi has this fairytale idea of what it is like to have children. She wants to do a pregnancy photoshoot on a beach in Bali and go on leisurely strolls in Notting Hill pushing an expensive pram. She would also get sent so much stuff for the baby and it would give an instant boost to her content. But having kids is so. much. work. I have two and I have never worked so hard in my life. I am absolutely living my dream life being a mum but Niomi is literally such a lazy ass that it would all come as a shock to her. But of course the plan is probably to live in Bali and get a cheap full-time housekeeper/nanny while Niomi and Jamie White do some “work” while drinking cacao at a coffee shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, they are back on. She really is that stupid. She deleted some comments from her latest Instagram post, but lots still on there calling him a manipulative creep and mentioning the cock worshipping retreat.

To stick to the facts: The rape didn't happen at one of his parties, and probably not because of his parties in particular. This is a detail that keeps being miscommunicated, possibly shedding a bad light on his "critics." But what he achieved with the tone of his marketing is even worse. Young women (and men) willingly participated in these dehumanizing events. We all know how confusing growing up can be (even into your twenties), how important it is to fit in and belong with a group, and how many (sexual) role models you sometimes have to explore to find out what you want and feel comfortable with. Jamie created events where the girls basically behaved like strippers or entertainers while the guys were spectators and consumers. And while this tendency was already established in British club culture at the time, the fact that Jamie can and will not reflect on his past choices is a big problem.

Reactions: 15
I always feel like such a dick thinking this but do you guys really think she wants kids? I see it mentioned here but I don't feel it, maybe that's just me.
If she had kids it would be the final nail in the sustainability coffin! Followed by getting a dog. duck the environment though 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she got pregnant she’d be one of those women that adores all the attention that being pregnant brings. Then when the baby comes and she realises it’s really hard work it’ll be shipped off to the nanny. She’s too selfish to be a hands-on parent.
There will also definitely be one of those laid in a bath with milk and flower petals pregnancy photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel that she wants kids for the wrong reasons...to fill her white picket fence bingo card which comprises a wealthy husband, 2 kids maybe a dog and a home in the English countryside. Most people realise kids take up most of your time, patience and energy and you end up forming the most loving bond with them in return. I think she would end up resenting them for taking her away from her daily attention seeking and coffee grabbing ways 😒

Reactions: 18
If you guys think she's annoying about the moon and bleeds and signs and mother earth and crystals now, it would be nothing compared to when she'd be pregnant, let's be real, she'd be that sort of pregnant person 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
well she said in one of her videos after seeing a clairvoyant (it was just before Forky I think) that she was excited because the clairvoyant told her she "will definitely have kids". The clairvoyant also told her that a man would come along this year (this was 2022) and that 2022 would be a big year for work LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His past aside, it was only 6/7 months ago he took Nims to that Halloween orgy party. We will NEVER be able to unsee those leather hot pants 🤮
I can’t see him giving up on those kind of events anytime soon and definitely doesn’t shout “I’m ready to be a dad”.
Can we please do a poll on the next thread about how long their reunion will last?!
3-6 months?
6-12 months?
Wedding within the next 3 months?
Wedding next year?
Private ceremony or family in attendance?!
Will she leave him standing at the alter?!

So many questions, I can’t wait to see what happens next! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
His past aside, it was only 6/7 months ago he took Nims to that Halloween orgy party. We will NEVER be able to unsee those leather hot pants 🤮
I can’t see him giving up on those kind of events anytime soon and definitely doesn’t shout “I’m ready to be a dad”.
Can we please do a poll on the next thread about how long their reunion will last?!
3-6 months?
6-12 months?
Wedding within the next 3 months?
Wedding next year?
Private ceremony or family in attendance
Will she leave him standing at the alter?!

So many questions, I can’t wait to see what happens next! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
And the lovebombing? The isolation from friends and family? The 5G towers? The guy is a creep

Reactions: 24
It takes 7 times to leave a toxic relationship. This was number 1, hopefully she'll get to 7 before they have kids.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 15.01.10.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.