New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably so petty but Kasia Stanicich sounds like she has a blocked throat or a cold 24/7. It’s so grating when it comes up on my TikTok feed 🫣

Reactions: 3
Damn girl that’s some hot tea.
I don’t actually like talking about teens or kids as their parents are the problem, not them. We did far worse at our school ball!
However this is exactly the sort of reason these dipshits need to keep their kids off social media. They don’t deserve to be talked about by a bunch of TCs.
Do better Louisa.
Absolutely !! I’m glad in my day there were no camera phones or social media

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Curated for the gram. When the nearest beach is ten minutes away from you but you drive 50 minutes to the city for the accolades because you have FOMO.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Frankie did not say this. Why is Christian using his child for engagement like this🤢
Screenshot_20240511_144141.jpg
Curated for the gram. When the nearest beach is ten minutes away from you but you drive 50 minutes to the city for the accolades because you have FOMO.
So she did an Elle-herself, set up her camera in a public spot, then they posed in front to get THE shot. That's so tragic

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I saw Elle Dingbat in the wild with a phone and selfie tripod style setup filming her walking with the twins and going back and walking again. It was so cringey. I won't say where because that would be creepy but she's not exact private about her location.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Frankie did not say this. Why is Christian using his child for engagement like this🤢
View attachment 2928305
So she did an Elle-herself, set up her camera in a public spot, then they posed in front to get THE shot. That's so tragic
And now he’s got them singing! Sorry, but really does annoy me when parents use kids for their own political attention.

Reactions: 8
i'm sure Christian's kids just happened to be singing that song and they totally weren't coached by Christian.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
With all this free sh*t they’re getting from brands “for Mothers Day” it’s actually so sad for their kids…good luck them ever being able to give a gift that compares!
Nothing will ever be special and sentimental. They’ll never actually be able to appreciate, say a crappy macaroni card handmade at kindy etc because they’re so used to receiving just SO MUCH excess! 😔😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.